Easter

oooh yes! one full cadburys shell is 27 syns, so thats 13.5 syns per shell! so as long as we chocoholics can manage not to eat the full egg! were safe!

nope. the benefits of being a pagan married to an atheist, living in a lactose free household lol!!!

I could really go for a cream egg though. but I just try and remember the pain and discomfort and that seems to keep me away from them most of the time.

I am a little but I found a whole egg in my partners beside table yesterday and although I asked if I could have some I never did.
Iv asked if I can have a creame egg for easter. I like dipping sw chips in them yum!

The Easter eggs have been in Tesco since before Valentine's Day, so I have done a bloody good job at resisting them so far - I'm not gonna crack now!! Haha.. crack.. eggs.. just me? *gets coat*

evilpenguin said:
The Easter eggs have been in Tesco since before Valentine's Day, so I have done a bloody good job at resisting them so far - I'm not gonna crack now!! Haha.. crack.. eggs.. just me? *gets coat*

Haha brilliant xD

I'm afraid i've already been temted and on a bad day i stuffed my face with an egg and 4 mini flake that came with it..... Least i only gained 0.5 that week haha

I'm thinking of asking lovely hubby to get me an easter charm for my chamilia bracelet instead :)

me worried?..... I have a plan that involves being locked in a dark room till its all over....

It's not the chocolate as such, but we're spending the weekend at my boyfriends families, its so hard to stay on plan there :( so I'm expecting a gain, just hope it isn't too big a gain (can't be worse then Christmas surely)

I don't really like chocolate but it wont be Easter without an Easter egg so if my nephew gets any, I'll just have a little bit of his. Hopefully that'll keep me happy! (Doubt it though)

3 of them in my kitchen taunting me every time I pass them argh! One of them pleases me though it's £14.99 on thorntons website and I got it for 1p including delivery! It was a special promotion through an iPhone app, never thought it would actually work but it did :-D since it was almost free that makes it syn free right? ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Def makes it syn free :) lol

True. I refer you all to Fillymums alternative SW Rules.

Food eaten in the dark is free
If no one sees you eat it, its free.
Food eaten from someone elses plate is free
Food you have not paid for, or have purchased at a very high discount is free.
All food consumed on your birthday (or your partners birthday, or your childrens birthdays) is free
Wine is free, as it is made from grapes- in fact, its actually superfree
Vodka is free cos its made from Potatoes

kingleds said:
True. I refer you all to Fillymums alternative SW Rules.

Food eaten in the dark is free
If no one sees you eat it, its free.
Food eaten from someone elses plate is free
Food you have not paid for, or have purchased at a very high discount is free.
All food consumed on your birthday (or your partners birthday, or your childrens birthdays) is free
Wine is free, as it is made from grapes- in fact, its actually superfree
Vodka is free cos its made from Potatoes

iPhone needs a like button! Pear cider follows those rules too right? ;-) x

icklerockchick said:
iPhone needs a like button! Pear cider follows those rules too right? ;-) x

Yes! I told you. Superfree ;)

Just joined minimins and slimming world. Probably not the best time to go on a diet (doh!) but yes i am dreading easter...the kids easter eggs are already calling me! :(

I joined slimming world a couple of weeks before easter last year and I'm not at target, got there just before Christmas! So don't worry seems like a silly time to join but it worked for me, if you left it until after easter you'd just have even more to loose

Lol I can't resist chocolate so the locked in dark room scenario sounds good my daughter got her first Easter egg today and it's thorntons white choc I'm doomed now lol I feel I have to resist choc everywhere it's at home and work and everywhere I go lol

Back