Easter

Emmamb

Silver Member
So how is everyone planning on coping with Easter?
I find if I don't eat any chocolate I don't fancy it so I won't be letting any pass my lips :)
What will you be doing? Having none,some or sodding it and having it all? Xx

If I get an easter egg I might eat it. Otherwise i'll just be the same as usual with some choccy at night.

No Easter eggs for me, luckily I'm not a massive chocoholic. I've asked for flowers instead (the only way I get them is to ask for them!!)

No egg for me, but not much of a chocolate person.
I'll probably just have a sniff and leave everyone else to it!
We don't really 'do' Easter, apart from a lovely roast lamb!

I'm hoping I won't get a lot of eggs this year, last year I got 6 :eek: If I do get one though, I'll break it up into bits and bag it in 5 Syn allowances. That way I can have a treat, but still be well within my Syns allowance.

I've also got Freddo's and Curly Wurly's on stand by - real bargains Syn-wise at just 5 and 6 Syns each :)

According to an article in today's Waitrose Weekend magazine, you've all eaten your Easter Eggs already! Well, no, not really, but nearly half of the people surveyed said they ate them as soon as they got them, 39% admitted to eating one on the way back from the shops, and quite a lot had eaten their children's eggs - without telling them! People in Wales were most likely to save their eggs for Easter Day.

According to an article in today's Waitrose Weekend magazine, you've all eaten your Easter Eggs already! Well, no, not really, but nearly half of the people surveyed said they ate them as soon as they got them, 39% admitted to eating one on the way back from the shops, and quite a lot had eaten their children's eggs - without telling them! People in Wales were most likely to save their eggs for Easter Day.

I'm dreading Easter!!! It's my little's ones first easter and even though I've told everyone not to buy him any Easter eggs most have bought him a small egg anyway. Do I have the will power to resist? I hope so

I've got 2.. A Twirl one and a Green & Blacks selection one with an egg and TWENTY FOUR miniatures!!

Not panicking though. Not gonna touch them til after Tuesday (WI) then I'll let myself have some, and will make it last x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not a big chocolate person tbh but double whammy for me this year as it's also my birthday on Sunday. :eek:
I can't see going mad but I think I have decided to get through this next week as best I can then clamber back onto the wagon next weekend.

Korrigan said:
I'm not a big chocolate person tbh but double whammy for me this year as it's also my birthday on Sunday. :eek:
I can't see going mad but I think I have decided to get through this next week as best I can then clamber back onto the wagon next weekend.

I always have my birthday week off plan! It works for me having time off every now and again. I'm lucky that I can get straight back on it. Enjoy your birthday z

I always have my birthday week off plan! It works for me having time off every now and again. I'm lucky that I can get straight back on it. Enjoy your birthday z

I will :)
I don't plan to gorge myself but I've decided not to guilt trip anything. I'm away from the office this week as well but that's a mixed blessing tbh. :eek:

I got loads of eggs from my class - a lovely thought, but now there's a ton of chocolate around the house for the long weekend, taunting me! Hubby is doing an excellent job of disposing of it for me though :) My biggest danger is probably going to be the homemade hot cross buns that are baking now...

Back