Easy and quick to make snacks needed !!

Tashstar

I was weighed last night in club and 5 weeks on I've lost a total of 10 and half pounds :) Feeling really please !!!!

But still finding it hard not snack during the day, Have been focused on eating fruit and my 3 mini baby bell lights with some Alphen light bars but I'm becoming distracted by others eating around me.

Does anyone have any ideas for snacks that i can put together? to help me stay focused on loosing weight and stuffing my face :rolleyes:

Fruit with poured yogurt over it....mug shots...fat free super noodles....boiled eggs....chicken drumsticks...x

I have seen some boil lasagne sheets, cut into triangles and put seasoning on (salt and vinegar or maybe nandos chip sprinkle) then bake till crispy, some say these shouldn't be free as you'll eat more then you would regularly but it's better then having an actual bag of crisps and no worse then a mug shot! Just my opinion :)

I have seen some boil lasagne sheets, cut into triangles and put seasoning on (salt and vinegar or maybe nandos chip sprinkle) then bake till crispy, some say these shouldn't be free as you'll eat more then you would regularly but it's better then having an actual bag of crisps and no worse then a mug shot! Just my opinion :)

Actually they're just as bad as crisps. Your meant to syn the lasagne sheets at their highest syn value as if you was eating them on a red day! Just checked and it seems to vary at 1.5-3.5syns per sheet of lasagne!!!

Actually they're just as bad as crisps. Your meant to syn the lasagne sheets at their highest syn value as if you was eating them on a red day! Just checked and it seems to vary at 1.5-3.5syns per sheet of lasagne!!!
That doesn't make any sense as you wouldn't syn them using as a meal, and if you we're to syn free foods when you snack on them then wouldn't you have to syn miller lights, mugshots etc? Your only boiling and baking and adding free seasoning

This is absolutely correct. Yes you would eat it as part of a meal without synning but this is part of a meal so it's not just pasta, it's pasta, mince, tomatoes etc. Baking them into crisps makes them far less satisfying for the calories and much easier to overeat. Check the slimming world website in the faqs it specifically mentions that lasagne crisps aren't free. X

Back