easy easy easy!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
Cant believe how easy im finding it this time :) last time I felt like a pile of cr@p for a good while before being in keto, this time I just went from feeling hungry to feeling great!

Yay that's fab news xxx

Absolutely nothing different, I tried to low cab a couple of days before but didnt manage and had 3 carbtastic last suppers the 2 days before starting, I swear the only thing different is my frame of mind :)

This diet is all in the mind, if ur heads in the right place it's a breeze!!!

If its not it's torture!!!

Glad ur finding it easy, day 2 of a restart for me, fingers crossed its better than the first day two!!!

You can do it :) im using a visual reward as well, ive got a clear jar and am putting in a pound for every day I ss 100% and hopefully as the weight comes off ill save enough for a gorgeous "reveal" dress! Day 3 for me, wish me luck!

Hi clairem87

Zen saying : It's our mind that creates this world.
I am so pleased you are 'in the zone'. CD IS easy, I have to say I am finding it straightforward (this is my second time around) and I'm one month into the game.
The only thing that is scaring me is how my mind is going to be when faced with 'real' food. For me maintenence is the hardest part...milkshakes...a breeze :D
Good for you. Go on girl :D

You can do it :) im using a visual reward as well, ive got a clear jar and am putting in a pound for every day I ss 100% and hopefully as the weight comes off ill save enough for a gorgeous "reveal" dress! Day 3 for me, wish me luck!
That is SUCH a brilliant idea.:cool:

Back