1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy syn free couscous recipes??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by *Sophie*, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. *Sophie*

*Sophie* Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone have a good recipe for syn free couscous? I've made it with some stock but apart from roasting some veggies, I can't think how to make a nice tasty recipe?

I'm veggie so any hints or tips would be appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AwaywitheFairies

AwaywitheFairies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

There is a nice recipe in the latest slimming world mag, I think its the April/May one) its a roasted veg couscous but has lemon juice and herbs in it for extra zing! the recipe has it with butter bean houmous and it was delicious.

Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it.

4. *Sophie*

*Sophie* Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh thanks, I have that mag but didn't see that recipe! Will have a look :)

5. MinkyDinky

MinkyDinky Holiday Countdown!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(40.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I grate carrot into it, put veg stock over the carrot and cous cous with some ground cumin, roast pepper and onion in balsamic vinegar and then mix all together. Sometimes add chilli or sweetcorn to it.
    Yummy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.