Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Well done for getting so far! :) once you get over the hunger stage you will be fine, I promise :) just takes a bit of getting used to but your body physically don't need feeding in 24 h. Good luck and well done again! Im on my 3rd one from 8 this morning :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I suppose it's been easy soo far as I was stuffed from the noodles I had at dinner lastnight then I went to sleep and got up and ready for work, so far it's been normal but I would norm eat about 11am and then 3pm today so I think I may struggle then but hopefully not! U r doing fantastic, here's to a slimmer Xmas for all of us :) xx

Hi all, just keep busy shazza and drink lots, we are all doing so great! Im playing it by ear today as i planned to fast 10-10am but im off to the gym in a bit- if im feeling like i need to eat after i will but i wont go mad and im not gonna stress about it!
Have the best day everyone- im already having the day from hell, i got both my girls up early and ready for a dentist app which is next wk- then poured water from an unboiled kettle into my tea! Grrrrr think il give up now lol!!

Ok so I norm eat breakfast 10-11am and my body knows it!!!! Gurgling/screaming belly here hehe! I've did a vlcd but only lasted 8days, I thought this wud be harder but at least I get dinner tonight so more easy to keep goin?does that make sense? I felt on vlcd I couldn't have a life, I like to go out with friends for lunch etc and even eating healthy I couldn't as all I could have were my shakes! Oh well back to my bottle of diet pepsi for breakfast!! Then on the water all day xx

Ok was doing well not eating and just went for a coffee wi a client and had a hot chocolate without thinkin :( hope I've not ruined my fast completely :( my heads sore too x

Hey. Been crazy busy at work all day so haven't had a chance to pop in here. Good day as I haven't craved any food.

Don't worry about it, you still haven't eaten so it's a good thing. Have a normal day tomorrow and try again another day :) x

I feel so weird today, I haven't feel like I've lost any weight, even though I haven't eaten anything today I feel so full. Does that make sense?!

Oh and Lou, how did your birthday go? You can tell I haven't been on all day, I have withdrawal symptoms and I keep posting :D

I think I've done quite well I've only had the hot chocolate and apart from that it's been diet pepsi or water, my head hurts and I'm shaking but it's nearly 7pm I'm just in from work and going to start makin dinner and before I know it it will be 7pm!! I feel shaky and funny but it's been ok, I don't think it feels like a 24hr fast tho as 8 hours I've been sleeping and I'm still going to eat tonight so not sure this will work does that make sense?xx

Hopefully you will feel better soon! As I said it does take some getting used to, I often go for a long time without eating anyway at work so it hasn't been so bad for me. Well done for getting through the day and enjoy your dinner ;-) x

Hi all
B I can't wait to see how uv done in ur weigh in!
I did a good session at the gym, I was very proud of myself but I havnt managed to fast today- iv been really hungry and as it's * wk iv had far more cravings than usual- before this I would have beat myself up and been really negative with myself- but now I'm not- i'l just see what happens tomorrow! Also I'm working out again tomorrow!

Well done Emma, that's really good! I've done 0 exercise today. Apart from the fact that I stood up all day at work. I wanted to go for a run tonight but it's chucking it down... Oh well, haha.

Don't beat yourself up, that's the first thing to make you give up. See how it goes and do it when you can :) xx

Ur doin great with gym sessions I really need to start again, these winter nights make me want to stay in and be all cosy so good on u for doing some!! Was thinking today that I will try another fast 2mo starting in morning as I think morning Cals would be less than my evening meal as I used 900 tonight!! I did make a curry but I was soo hungry I more prawn crackers than I had counted for! I think if my meal was in mornin I would more likely have porridge or something which would give a better deficit in Cals! I'm excited to weigh in mon but it's ages away!! Hope ur weigh in 2mo is good :) xx

Right... You ready for it girls? ;-) start weight last Wednesday 15 st 13 lbs. Weigh in today...

15 st 3 lbs! Lost 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Oh my freaking god that's amazing!! Well done honey- good inspiration for the rest of us!! X

Thank you honey! Goes to show you don't have to feel guilty on the days you do eat, as I ate what I wanted. No going crazy, didn't have any take aways buy I did have chocolate etc. Last night I was desperately craving crumpets and frankfurters, obviously didn't give in and said to myself I can have them this morning. Needless to say I didn't wanna go anywhere near them this morning ;-)
Good luck to everyone, let's hope we all have a great loss again next week! xxx

Wow.... been toying with the idea of this and that weight loss is the inspiration I need... well done xx.... do you know where I can get the info on this diet, without it costing a fortune.... need a good 2 week result for the Christmas party frock xx

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
Wow.... been toying with the idea of this and that weight loss is the inspiration I need... well done xx.... do you know where I can get the info on this diet, without it costing a fortune.... need a good 2 week result for the Christmas party frock xx

Thank you so much :) I feel very happy myself!

You can just google "eat stop eat" and it will give you lots of information! I never bought anything. If anything it saves me money as I don't eat half as much :) Good luck! I am in love with this diet! xx

Omg that's amazing Hun it was soo worth waiting for!! Was that 2 or 3 fasts in the week u done?? Makes me want to keep going!!xx

Back