Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Hey my goal is to lose a couple pounds this week as I have done one fast mon I'm on my 2nd just now and going to do one sun before my wi mon! The reason I say a couple pound n no loads is I have had/having a really busy week, chippy last night as was rushed, when I finish my fast tonight at 7 we r having drinks and Dominos and I've got my friends leaving do at an indian with drinks 2mo nite!!! This sounds really bad I know but it is highly unusual for me to do so much in one week so I'm hoping next week will be better!! If I can lose something on mon I will be happy, then my goal is to get under 16st not seen that for at least a year, I'm 17st2 at mo, well was on mon! Ok I'm babbling as trying not to eat haha roll on 7pm xx

My small goal is to get into 14's as I haven't seen those numbers since before I got pregnant with my second. And my big goal is to fit into my wedding dress for June 2013. But I want the dress to be size 10-12 ;-)
Good goals everyone - we can do this!

Going out tonight for a few drinks, only had breakfast, saving the rest of calories for booze, haha. Very sad but I don't go out much because of the kids.

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tell me about it...I've got two kids too...my boy is 4 and my little girl is 6 months, feels like I haven't been out in ages!!! ENJOY...IM WELL JEALOUS!

Hello all
iv had a stressful day today, and it carries on for a bit longer as im helping at youth club, and its our xmas parades and lights and stuff, then il drop my youngest off to her dads- and im free then all weekend!! im going to an ann summers party later tonight then xmas shopping sat and sun, fitting the gym in in between!

stacey1985 said:
Tell me about it...I've got two kids too...my boy is 4 and my little girl is 6 months, feels like I haven't been out in ages!!! ENJOY...IM WELL JEALOUS!

Mine are similar, my boys are 3 and 1. So very much looking forward to it! :)

Emma, i once went to Ann Summers party too and it was awful. Hope you will have lots of fun!

xx

In the middle of my first fast and although I'm not feeling that hungry.....yet, I've got a killer of a headache :-( Only another 14 hours to go but hopefully half of that at least will be in the land of nod :)

How did ur first fast go then? I finished my second one lastnite At 7 and had a wee bit to eat then started drinking, soo not a good idea when you have done a fast I was steamboats very quickly!!!x

Oh my god! Never mix fasting and alcohol. I went out on a work do last night after a day of fasting. I obviously drank loads as well but... I am literally dying! Can't stop going to the toilet (sorry tmi), I feel awful!!!!

Oh b I was blotto after an hour or so!! Didn't go to bed till 6.30am mind u, think I'm trying to kid myself on that I can still party like I used too! My head is thumping but apart from that I'm quite pleasantly surprised at how nice my hangover has been to me lol x

I got home around 2 am, couldn't lie down as my head was spinning too much, so I sat in the armchair and fell asleep there until half 6, I was aching all over. Wanted to die in the morning. Haha.
I am the same, after 2 kids and not much drinking at all I should really know better than that! That's what happens if you've been home for too long and then don't know how to behave when you get out, hahaha xx

Finished the fast at 1:30.....the last couple of hours were the worst but not unbearable. Was really full when I had lunch.....didn't feel hungry again til 7:30. Now trying to stop nibbling which is a bad habit I've got into coz I'm defo not hungry. Think my next fast will be Tuesday as I'm on late shift and find it easier when I'm at work

I'm still debating whether to do this....thinking it will be good over Christmas? Been following this thread to see progress ect....n sounds good!!

I am good thank you. Starting my fast tonight after dinner!
Have lots of studying to do and don't wanna be hungry whilst doing all that.
But yes, it is good. I am looking forward to not over eating at Christmas for the first time :)

Hey- so where is everyone?
How are u all doing?
Iv not managed to fast this wk yet- I need a big kick and some inspiration please x

Hi Emma!
Been so busy with my assignment and kids and OH coming back - I have been eating healthily but only managed one fast this week. Another one tonight and hopefully will be better next week! How are you?

Hi guys! Hope ur all well! 10 lbs lost OMG!! Wow that's great!! Well done Emma!! I've just started fasting and im hoping to survive this time! I've decided every time I feel I want to eat ill come on here lol. Not long left for Xmas and I can't afford to carry on like this! I'm hoping to lose 10lbs before Xmas and planning to fast every other day. Wish me luck guys! If I don't do it now I'll never do it! Xxx

2nd fast done this week....finding it not too bad. Not sure if it's working yet but hopefully be next week I'll know better. Love the relative freedom in between fasts....am still careful but not obsessed and no counting, no synning, no low carb, high carb etc....just healthy, normal eating with a bit of exercise.

Fingers crossed. How's everyone else doing?

Back