Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Hi ladies where r u all?? I failed on my fast yesterday but at 4pm I decided to attempt it again! So here I am at 730Am and still fasting lol I'm determined to get threw today so I need u ladies more then ever!!! I'm going to fast every other day until Xmas day so hopefully with fasting and gym I will lose the 12 lbs I put on! Am I pushing it? So where ever u ladies r hiding come out!!! I need u more then ever!!! Xxx

Hey jaxieD well done for getting three ur fasts so far, yes u will see a difference if u eat well on the days ur not fasting, if u have burgers and chips everyday then it won't work lol, also measure ur self too cus I dropped a bra size web my weight came to a stand still which meant I was losing inches, keep going ur doing great! I'm off to look for my bottle of water now lol x

Hi people where are u all?? I've completed my first 24 hour fast in a loooong time! Got a banging headache tho but I also joined the gym today so tomorrow I shall b working out! Hope to hear from u all very soon!!

Hey I'm here not that I'm much inspiration, my 2 fasts last week stopped me gaining as I had 3 meals/takeaways and a huge drinkathon, so was glad to stay same! Been out for lunch today mega stuffed and feelin huge goin to Ava night in bed watchin tv and fast until lunch 2mo! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Tried eating healthy today after fast, had a small tub of Pringles tho :( but then worked out on bike for 60mins. I have to stay focused not long left for Xmas day lol. Planning to go gym tomorrow so hoping that will help. X

Wow it's really gone quite on here :(. I've just started my 2nd fast hope to eat tomorrow evening. Went gym today felt good after such a long time. Been trying to eat reasonably healthy, think I'll b a lot better once I get a few more fasts under my belt. Hope to here from u all soon!! ;)

Well done Naz....am on my 3rd fast today and it's going well....actually loving it so hope I see results soon. It's one of the easiest plans I've done so I'll be gutted if it doesn't work as I find it really difficult to lose weight :-(

Hear from you soon :)

Hello
Sorry iv been having my little blip so I kept away- I'm not positive at all when I'm like that so it's best to keep to myself!
I'm feeling a bit better now- planning on going to the gym tomorrow some time and i'l prob fast Sunday!
Your both doing great well done!! X

I'm still here everyone! Been having a tough time too so kept away. Lots to do so been a bit crazy. Should be better now :)
Hope everyone is doing well! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies we all have them days! Look at me I had months of them lol! Best thin is to get back on track when ur ready! Keep reading the posts on here it helped me a lot! Fasting today, hoping its not going to b too hard as its weekend and everyone at home eating around u lol. Taking a break I the exercise as well, I never work out on fast days but I use to do weights last time. Think I'll wait until I'm fully on the ESE mode! Good luck to all of u xxx

JaxieD said:
Well done Naz....am on my 3rd fast today and it's going well....actually loving it so hope I see results soon. It's one of the easiest plans I've done so I'll be gutted if it doesn't work as I find it really difficult to lose weight :-(

Hear from you soon :)

I'm sure u will see results? Ever stepped on the scale just before u eat on fast days? Lol did wonders for me lool, but honestly keep going I'm sure u will lose xxx

I'm probably down a couple of pounds this week which I'm pleased with.....I really need to keep my head together and be patient. Since I did CD a couple of years ago I still expect to see the weight fall off. That's not going to happen but this is doable, I can't face a VLCD again or any other low carb faddy diet. I'll stuck with this and see how it goes. Feeling really rough today after my fast but think its coz u am knackered (didn't sleep well last night)

My next fast will probably be Monday into Tuesday so im going to enjoy my weekend (within reason)

Keep up all the good work

Jackie

Hi guys hope ur all well, was eating day for me today so decided to go gym, but I still could have made healthier choices, started my fast now hoping to survive until this time tomorrow. How's everyone? Xxx

How is everyone on here? I took a peek on the scales and it's showing 2lbs down!! Proper weigh in is on Thursday so will let u know the proper results lol. Xxx

I'm still here. on my 4th fast although it's difficult today as we buried my beloved mum-in-law today :'-( so had a lovely meal earlier and that will do til tomorrow afternoon. I've been living on cakes and buns for the past few days so am sure that hasn't helped the weight loss plan :-(
I'll be popping on and off here but I'm still here...

JaxieD said:
I'm still here. on my 4th fast although it's difficult today as we buried my beloved mum-in-law today :'-( so had a lovely meal earlier and that will do til tomorrow afternoon. I've been living on cakes and buns for the past few days so am sure that hasn't helped the weight loss plan :-(
I'll be popping on and off here but I'm still here...

Hey sorry to hear about ur loss, well done for still trying ti stay on track tho! We all have bad days so don't worry about the cakes too much xxx

Hi just a quick update, so after a week on ESE I have lost 3lbs, yesterday was a bad day eating wise cus I ate more then I should have, I also didn't get to go gym . As loss is a loss I guess x

That's great, Naz....I really feel bloated today (musta been the chilli I ate last night with all the kidney beans) Xmas do today so will be full of rich food and drink. Will have another fast tomorrow. Really need to sorts nibbling out on non-fast days though.....

Yep I know what u mean about the nibbles ! I've got Xmas parties coming up to and my sons birthday on weekend! But I'm still going to fast, at least I'll b able to look forward to the cake once I can eat! ;)

Back