eaten on week 1

fatandfedup

hi i was just wondering if anyone ate one day on there first week.if so what did you eat.what day and what was your loss that week.
i was just wondering because i had a blip last night(day 2) and just wanted to no how this affected other peoples losses.so maybe i can get an idea of what to expect on my weigh in on monday.
thanks

i had a slight nible on ss on my first 2 days then was excellent all the way till around week 21 when had few meals as was on holiday

but i only nibbled chicken and salad and still lost 10 pounds

im a terrible nibbler... i nibble chicken, prawns and cheese, in fact im glad i saw your post as i was nearly on my way to nibble prawns, i rationalising it in my head! it genrally doesnt effect my weight losses too badly as its protein but i no way do i promote doing it, once you start you just want to eat, and my best bit of advice to you is have a shake first!!! then see how you feel, and i bet you wont want it once youve had a shake first! xx

Depends what you ate, how much you ate blar blar blar. It also matters if you eat again this week.

I can't even guess for you what that'll do to your loss. Just don't eat off the plan and you'll do the most you can do.

On my last restart I ate takeaway twice on day 1 and 2 and I still lost 12lbs that week.

Drink loads of water and it shouldn't affect you too much. It's the psychological bit that you need to be careful with. Don't think it's okay to cheat xxx

Trust me i wont do it again i ate a chinese and actually cried after because i was so annoyed with myself.that was last night.anyway i wont be doing it again and im 100% from now on.

Impossible to answer I'm afraid, depends on what you ate, etc etc, how carb sensitive you are, how much you have to lose, all sorts. chances are you will still have a decent loss as its week 1 and your total calorie deficit this week will be large, and unexpected. You've definitely delayed ketosis tho so you may take longer than the usual 3 or 4 days to get there.

Don't dwell on it - just put it behind you and move forwards. you cant' change the past, you can only change the future.

Back