Eating APs?

KoKo88

Silver Member
So I eat my dailies, and my weeklies - Am I supposed to eat Activity Points too?

Im doing 30 day shred so earning about 3ap a day

No you don't have to its optional. I don't eat any of mine and whenever I've done the plan in the past I didn't.

Some people will tend to use them if it's a special occasion so they can eat/drink a bit more for it.

I don't because I'm trying to educate myself that I need to exercise to get fit and improve my health and not so I can eat more lol (im an overeater so I need to teach myself a few basic rules) to be honest I'm pretty full on what I have now but I'm allowed 40pp a day. But I do know some people do so I think its what's best for you,try to eat all your dailies, have some or all your weeklys and if your still hungry have APs and see how the loss goes .
Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

You can if you want they are optional.

I don't count my activity points as I don't eat them. I prefer to keep the calorie deficit and teach myself that I shouldn't be 'rewarded' with food for exercising.

Sx

Normally I would try not to eat them but went over this week on saturday night so used a few as weeklies were all gone. Went to the gym 3 times and swimming 3 times so will see thurs morning if i still lose x

Back