Eating at a friends..

Befanwi

Gold Member
As a student parties all part and parcel of the fun.. My friend is having me and a few people over for a takeaway and few drinks.. I only started sw yesterday and so am reluctant to use flexisyns etc.. I'm making some sw canneloni and taking it alone so I don't feel quite so left out when the boys all order a pizza (only girl there and on a diet, such a cliche!) but not sure whether I should drink.. What does anyone think about treats/alcohol 3 days into the plan?

Personally, I'd give myself a chance and abstain - then again easy for me to say as I've abstained for 14 month now lol.

Others might recommend one last blowout!

Only you will know the answer and whether you're going to be 100% - that's the trouble with party season - oh and being a student makes it double jeopardy of course:p

The problem with alcohol is that it can make a lady so cocky that she steals her mates' pizza! :D

Doesn't matter if you are 3 days, 3 months or 3 years on plan. SW is a way of life so just do what you enjoy within the plan.

Spirits with zero calorie mixers are the least syns. Remember to also drink lots of water at night and the following morning so that you do not mistake fluid retention for weight gain.

silly sausage said:
The problem with alcohol is that it can make a lady so cocky that she steals her mates' pizza! :D

Doesn't matter if you are 3 days, 3 months or 3 years on plan. SW is a way of life so just do what you enjoy within the plan.

Spirits with zero calorie mixers are the least syns. Remember to also drink lots of water at night and the following morning so that you do not mistake fluid retention for weight gain.

I'll have boyfriend on pizza-sneaking patrol :) I was thinking maybe gin and slimline.. I've not really been eating my syns - about 3 a day so far because apart from cheese and wine, I don't crave anything else as a 'treat' really and haven't needed butter etc..

Maybe that gives me a little room for manouvre..

I started back on Tuesday and I have a girlie takeaway night on Friday. I have decided I am being on plan all day then I will have a veggie jalfrazi (7.5 syns) and boiled rice and then a couple of glasses of wine which I have saved my syns for this week.

I am still going to enjoy myself and work the plan around my life.

Enjoy your evening.

At the pub quiz too tonight, diet coke where all around me there are jack daniels and budweiser :/ starting to think being the only girl in the group is a bad thing lol..

I'll take the sw canneloni tomorrow, with salad and maybe either a sw quiche with loads of superfree veg in it, or some superfree veg soup in case I get the munchies late night..

Enjoy your curry on Friday :) I'm a sucker for a curry and wine.. Gonna try the spinach, potato and chickpea curry I've seen posted on here..

Taking sw canneloni, lots of salad and fruit my Hexb alpen light bars and some superfree veg soup.. Fruit for brekkie and some savoury rice/more salad in case I get desperate/we stay past lunch tomorrow..

It seems loaaaads but I thought this early in the day it was better for me to overprepare in case I get the munchies watching the boys eat pizza than let myself get hungry and give myself the excuse to go off plan..

Anyone think this is overkill? I don't plan on eating it all!!

Have fun tonight - just had an apple to keep me going until takeaway delivered at 8:15!!

Back