Eating at a Sizzling pub

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by vickydink, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Even though Slimming world doesnt seem to be having much affect with me at the mo i wanna try and stick to it.
    I am going out for tea tonight to one of those sizzling grill pubs. I am thinking to have a red day and have mixed grill, do we think or shall i get pasta or what? Im stuck?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10 year diet

10 year diet Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Personally I would go with red day and have the mixed grill or extra easy and ask for steak jacket potatoes and some veg or side salad save some syns for a sauce maybe? I think pasta would be harder as you don't know how synful the sauce could be or if they added lots of oils etc

4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your right. I have not done these extra easy days as dont quite understand them... Il see what they have to offer :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.