Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Eating at a Sizzling pub

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by vickydink, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Even though Slimming world doesnt seem to be having much affect with me at the mo i wanna try and stick to it.
    I am going out for tea tonight to one of those sizzling grill pubs. I am thinking to have a red day and have mixed grill, do we think or shall i get pasta or what? Im stuck?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10 year diet

10 year diet Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Personally I would go with red day and have the mixed grill or extra easy and ask for steak jacket potatoes and some veg or side salad save some syns for a sauce maybe? I think pasta would be harder as you don't know how synful the sauce could be or if they added lots of oils etc

4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your right. I have not done these extra easy days as dont quite understand them... Il see what they have to offer :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.