Eating out?

Jelliebabe

Gold Member
Hey Ladies

Well... do you? Eat out that is. What restaurants do you go to and what do you get? Do you ask them to modify your meal or just leave what you don't want (don't think I've got enough willpower to leave a chip on the plate!)

Any super tips or hints appreciated. Esp for Indian food! YUMMERS :D

Because we don't live in a bubble and have to go out sometimes :D

Yes eat out all the time - probably too much to be honest.

If we're at a normal pub/ restaurant I'll have chicken Caesar salad or steak with salad or if I'm really hungry a giant mixed grill but I ask for extra mushrooms and a side salad instead of chips.
Nandos is good - I get 1/2 a spicy chicken, side salad, some grilled halloumi.
turkish restaurants - lots of yummy grilled meat to choose from.
indian - loads of stuff - almost anything cooked in the tandoori oven - tandoori chicken or lamb, kebabs etc. side orders cauliflour bhaji (like a curried cauliflour not a deep fried battered type of bhaji) or sag paneer ( spinach and paneer cheese) some of the creamy curries like shashlick are ok - ish as long as you check the menu to make sure no carby extras are added.

Yep I usually end up with some sort of meat and ask for salad/green veg/mushrooms instead of the potatoes. Or a chicken caesar salad if it's lunchtime, although some of the caesar dressings are horrendously sweet. :( I do love to eat out too. :)

I take a bottle of cardinis Caesar dressing with me in my bag everywhere - just in case! Xx

Eating out relatively easy in 80% of places. Yes you say swap chips for salad and no one blinks. Even in burger places i regularly say no bun, no chips and they usually give me extra free veg:)

Harvester is good too I they do a all day breakfast so I just ask for no beans or hash brown or I get the chicken and have it with salad x

Aaaaaaagh been asked out for dinner last minute. A girl who goes to my choir birthday. Can't say no and its at Ask! Crap I love ask... All the pasta pizza and fried stuff that is... Im going to make friends with the salad!

Back