Eating when travelling!

Estrella

Sorry I'm overloading with questions today!

I'm driving home from England today and it takes 6 hours :( what can I eat!!!!!??? On the way down I made HEB sandwiches and pasta dish, but I can't make those for going home so I'm worried about what I can eat at services. What with all those burger kings and Krispy kremes!!!!!! Droooollll cryyyyy haha :( help me!!

At most service stations there's an m&s. Some of the salads are really nice and low syn. You could also buy the pots of fruit.

I agree pots of fruit are good. If there's an m&s and you like sushi I think most of them are low syn. Or what I sometimes get (as my boyfriend and little one are devils for McDonalds) is their chicken and bacon salad with no dressing, its 1.5 syns.

As you approach the service area there will be a sign telling you what shops are there. Most have either an M&S or a Waitrose - between them they seem to have most of the service stations covered. Waitrose also has pots of fruit and little salads with separate sachets of dressing; also nice wholemeal bread and lean meats for a sandwich.

Back