eating with .....anyone

mandye

Silver Member
HI FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 WEEKS I SAT DOWN AND HAD A MEAL WITH SOMEONE:bliss:.I DIDNT REALISE HOW MUCH I MISSED IT:doh:.I COOK FOR MY FAMILY THEN LEAVE THE KITCHEN WHILE THEY DISH UP EAT CLEAR AWAY THE POTS LEFT OVERS ECT.(I JUST DO THE WASHING UP).ANYWAY A FRIEND WHO IS DOING CD CAME ROUND SO I COULD LEND HER SOME PACKS AND FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE THE PORRIGE SO I MADE US BOTH PORRIDGE AND SAT AND HAD BREAKFAST WITH HER .FOR ALL I REALLY ENJOYED HER COMPANY:) IM NOW A BIT DOWN IVE STARTED TO COOK TEA AND I WILL BE NOT SAT A THE TABLE WITH MY FAMILY FOR A LONG WHILE:( . I KNOW YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SAY SIT AND HAVE A SHAKE WHILE THEY EAT BUT THAT ISNT A OPTION FOR ME AT THE MO .WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT LOSSING WEIGHT IS MORE IMPORTANT BUT I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE BOTH (ALWAYS BEEN GREEDY ) THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY MOAN :flowers:XX MANDY :grouphugg:

I feel exactly the same and its only been 2 weeks for me! I cook dinner and wash up but I stay out of the way! Find it too hard to eat my shake while my husband eats! My sister has just started LT so its nice to sit with her now from time to time!!!!!!! Hope

Aw, I feel your pain. My fiance is just the best cook, everynight I can smell all sorts of fantastic smells coming from the kitchen, but I just sit uptairs and get my daily dose of minimins.

Stick with it, just think, the sooner you get to goal, the sooner you will be able to sit down and enjoy 'normal' food (albiet healthy and in small portions!).

Reactions: Bea
Keep with it it's worth it, didn't feel like that yesterday.
I'm lucky my hubby does the cooking, but the smells do me in so I usually go on a mad cleaning spree at dinner time

Back