Ebay

all the time . makes hell of a difference when we are skint . bought a lot of the kids xmas pressies on there, sold a load of bits so we never really saw the money and then bought toys ( new ones i hasten to add ) all boxed and have saved a fortune . 3 kids that believe in the big guy, and a teenager that wants xbox 360 games at £40 a throw !!!!! i also sell the kids clothes as they grow out of them and their clarks shoes . i also have a bit of a thing for buying and selling prams , hubby goes mad , youngest wont be in her pushchair much longer so will have to find something else instead .

Ive sold on ebay for a few years now ,it is great we went 2 weeks in tenerife one year on what we made.As for the stuff ive shrunk out of im keeping it just for a while partly to remind me and a bit of me still cant quite believe ill stay thinner .I would also say ive had lots of great buys on there take your time dont buy the first one and check out the sellers feedback.xx

i bought some stuff off ebay the other day ( PECS SYMBOLS) i must have not been paying too much attention as i bough a couple of identical ones from 2 sellers, lukily for me it was a mother and other seller was her daughter so they allowed me to swap orders around, could have been a costly mistake

Back