People's Cambridge results?

SLJ995

Hi!
I am starting Cambridge on Tuesday! I have never done it before, they claim you can lose 1st a month?! Can anyone share their experiences and weight loss diary! Thankyou!

Hi,
I started 7 weeks ago on !B and have been on Step 3 the past week due to having surgery soon . my losses over the past 7 weeks have resulted in a 22lb loss...I'm happy with that as I am 60 years old and, I'm told, metabolism slows with age! I started at 15st 8lbs and now I'm 14st exactly...teasingly close to 13st 13lb....my first goal. I want to get down to 11st 7lbs, would love to go lower but, weightloss will show on my face at this 'young' age! I'm vain enough to worry about that:oops:

I can't work out how to change my Ticker...so it should show a 22lb loss not, the 3lbs:mad:

How you doing now?

Hi,
I started 7 weeks ago on !B and have been on Step 3 the past week due to having surgery soon . my losses over the past 7 weeks have resulted in a 22lb loss...I'm happy with that as I am 60 years old and, I'm told, metabolism slows with age! I started at 15st 8lbs and now I'm 14st exactly...teasingly close to 13st 13lb....my first goal. I want to get down to 11st 7lbs, would love to go lower but, weightloss will show on my face at this 'young' age! I'm vain enough to worry about that:oops:

I can't work out how to change my Ticker...so it should show a 22lb loss not, the 3lbs:mad:

How you doing now?
If you click on the ticker it will take you to another page where you can update x

Back