ebay

missy3

starving!
bad idea to get sum online :S? i kinda no the answer myself but cant help but contemplate, its cheaper.

is it the real deal though???

ive no idea... comes with a lipotrim bag lol, i guess if i think about it, it could be anything.. i just cant imagine that people would be mean enough to do tht?. I dunno..

its not cheaper! and as said is it the real deal???????? just go by the book less problems

suppose u's r right. :) im just being silly

i seen it online, and it looks real deal but check the quantity if its cheaper, its normally dearer or cheaper for a few days worht people have left! x
just think the kind of money u will save on food! i was prob spending 40 quid on takeaways aweek!!!

I don;t know about Lipotrim, but ebay have banned the sale of LL and CD packs now... they have agreed that a VLCD should be followed under supervision. I haven't checked ebay but its doubtful that you would get any.
I would definitely follow the official route, You are guaranteed a genuine product and will get the support you need.
Good luck in your journey!

I know its tempting if they are cheaper but I would stay with chemists hun. At least you know its the real stuff, wont be out of date and you can get advice from the chemist if you need it. :)

Just looked on ebay and people are selling it and it seems to be twice as much plus postage!!! Just bob along to the chemist x

well said Spooky and loopylu x

PS the cheaper lipotrim has days to go and so will go out, 21 packs (that have 19 hours left) are currently at £60 plus £10.35 postage.

yeah ive seen them too! but looking at them they seem twice the price?!?!?!?!!?

maybe its more for people that have no chemists at all near them??

or dont know enough about the diet to know its only £36 from a official supplier!!
xxxx

hey garry look i got my avatar!!!

yeah ive seen them too! but looking at them they seem twice the price?!?!?!?!!?

maybe its more for people that have no chemists at all near them??

or dont know enough about the diet to know its only £36 from a official supplier!!
xxxx

That's why I buy mine from t'inty as my nearest one is 20 mile away... I'm gonna contact them to see if they do WI on Sat though (or late nights)

Lmao! x

he he he!! maybe when ive dropped my 2.5 stone!!!

me too lol hoooray at last soon you will be a moderator lol xx

im being cheap and lazy.. i'll spend the 36 pound, ive no excuse, my chemist is just down the road. :D:D thanx 4 advice xxx

Back