editing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mypartyiz, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Can anyone tell me, how do i change the main title of my diary??

xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think you go back to the original start of your diary the first post you made on it and click on 'edit' at the bottom of that post ... should then let you change the title from there ... I think? lol

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Edit your title
    This is the most asked question for MiniMins so I have made a tutorial on how to change your thread title. You can change any thread title so long as you started that thread.

This is how you edit your thread title.

Step 1. Look at the title from the forum its self, you should see something like this:

[​IMG]

Now you wont see the red box, but I just want to highlight it for a moment. Imagine theres a red box at the end of your thread title. Double click in the red box and something like this should happen:

[​IMG]

An edit box appears. Now edit your title to your requirements.

[​IMG]

Once you are finished, click anywhere on the page outside of the thread title, or press Enter and it will be set and you should see that your title is now changed:

[​IMG]

5. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    aaah i got it lol thanks guys :D

xxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.