EE Can this be right?

Is a 3rd of super free is you have like a jacket and beans but then have loads f fruit after does that count?

Is a 3rd of super free is you have like a jacket and beans but then have loads f fruit after does that count?

If you have a smaller potato & beans portion, and fill up with fruit then yes. If you eat as a big a potato as you would have without having fruit, then have fruit after then no. Does that make sense?

Nope lol!! so if i have abig potato dont bother eating nay fruit? lol

Nope lol!! so if i have abig potato dont bother eating nay fruit? lol

lol sorry, it made sense in my head! The 1/3 superfree food is to help us control our portion sizes of the rest of our meal. Its so you fill up on the healthy veg/fruit, and hopefully eat a wee bit less of the meat/pasta/potatoes. So have the fruit before your potato, so that it fills you up a bit.

Ohh i see :) thank you :) i will give this a go,, and start having small portions

So on EE we can't have milk and cheese as HE's on the same day then!?! (but obviously we could have one as a HE and syn the other).

x

So on EE we can't have milk and cheese as HE's on the same day then!?! (but obviously we could have one as a HE and syn the other).

x

Yep, afraid so. Though to be honest, I struggle to use even one HEA choice, so I dont miss it. But I can see why cheese lovers & tea drinkers could find it hard.

Thanks.

Hhhhmm did they only decide this recently then? My Consultant has never mentioned it, mind, she didn't mention that we could all buy new books for £3 either! Think I may have to ask her about a new book tomorrow, sounds like it might come in useful if some things have changed.

Thanks.

Hhhhmm did they only decide this recently then? My Consultant has never mentioned it, mind, she didn't mention that we could all buy new books for £3 either! Think I may have to ask her about a new book tomorrow, sounds like it might come in useful if some things have changed.

The "must have" 1/3 superfree is pretty recent, the 1 hea & 1 heb has been part of EE since the start.

When they first introduced EE though they said you could choose from ANY of the red/green A's and B's as your EE A's and B's ... but now they're saying you can't have cheese as a B on EE (but you can have it as a B on a green day).

x

Yes but when EE was launched they said you could have any B choice from the red and green lists.
Not so now, the red B choices are free foods anyway as are most of the green B choices. The only exclusions are cheese and nuts and seeds.

I'm one of those cheese lovers and coffee drinkers you speak of! I always have milk as an A choice and have to syn my cheese.

Yes - the not being able to have cheese as a HEB on EE is only a recent change, when they brought out the new book.

Ok thanks, I had a horrible feeling I'd been doing it wrong for ages then!! Really think I need to get myself a new book, will definitely ask my C tomorrow night. x

The thing is, that plan had been running for a year, with supposedly excellent losses, so why change it?

xxxxx

Ok thanks, I had a horrible feeling I'd been doing it wrong for ages then!! Really think I need to get myself a new book, will definitely ask my C tomorrow night. x

It's worth getting the new book. I have found it really helpful. Also, my consultant advises that they will be going up to £5 at the end of the month so it's better getting it now.

Hey i was impressed with my 2nd week on extra easy lost 2LB

The thing is, that plan had been running for a year, with supposedly excellent losses, so why change it?

xxxxx

Because if you have A for milk and B for cheese you may not get enough fibre. They are saying that if following green you will get fibre from pulses and carbs so can have your B's as cheese. If following red/EE there is a chance that you won't get enough fibre so B can't be cheese.

Back