1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

EE Day. Left over chicken??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Winny, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Winny

Winny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Hi all
    I need some inspired ideas for left over roast chicken.
    There's quite a bit there....

I looked in my cupboard and found a Chicken Chasseur sachet mix and really don't want to use it. Wasted syns extra...
    I'm sure you geniuses will come up with some brilliant concoctions :kissass:

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Have you got the new sw magazine theres a recipe for chicken pies using mash as the topping.

Can you adapt that with things you have in the house, I didnt buy tarragon but I had some dried rosemary and thyme.

It really is very nice and one of the best things i have had on sw.
  4. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating
    I always think cold chicken is really nice with baby potatoes and home made coleslaw (made with fromage frais and quark) and general salad!

Another thing I quite like doing with various left overs is making a sort of crazy left over paella type dish using a packet of bachelors savoury rice.

I make the rice as per instructions but undercook it slighty (by about 3 or 4 minutes). I use some onions, mushrooms, bacon, carrots, anything you want and dice them up and fry with fry light. Once browned add the rice and some beef/chicken/veg stock (depending on the flavour rice) and it all reduces down and it's really filling and tasty.

Hope that's some help!
  5. Winny

Winny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Thanks for your ideas ladies!

6. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    I just had the chicken & barley broth from the new magazine and it was amazingly yummy. just right for the cold weather here
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.