ProPoints Kelly's 'lose a stone' food diary

fruitpolo

Hi, im feeling inspired by all the food diaries on here and im hoping to use my own to encourage me to stick to plan. I used to be a member on here but can't remember my log in so im actually a newbie in disguise.

I already share my food diary with my sister in law every day as we both find it keeps us kind of on track, however ive still got a stone to lose to get to my ideal weight.

Over the past 3 years ive flitted around doing SW, old points, virtual gastric band hypnotherapy and 5:2. Theyve all been sucessful but at the end of the day ive not stuck to them and i still weigh today what i weighed 3 years ago. I had a huge success 4 years ago with ww old points and lost 3 stone for my sister in laws wedding where i was a bridesmaid and i got to goal but have since gained 1 stone, which needs to come off, preferably this week! :giggle:

Im now embracing the pro points and giving it my all, in an attempt to finally get to or near goal for the summer. I started the week at 10.5, this morning i was 10.4 and id love to be 9st 4lb, give or take a few lbs. Sounds low but im only 5ft 1, so my BMI is 26, which is in the higher part of the healthy BMI range.

My weigh in is generally on a Monday morning and i just do it at home, however i do weigh myself most days as you might notice above, which i know i shouldnt do, but i do! I found that im no more disciplined when attending a group so decided to save my ££'s for putting towards a reward.

Todays food:
B: Asda cereal bar: 2pp, Aldi fat free yog: 2pp
S: options Hot choc: 1pp
L: 0 point brocolli soup, 4x crackerbreads: 2pp, 50g light phili: 1pp
S: Roast chicken mighty lights: 3pp, melon:0pp, SF jelly: 0pp
D: unfortunately out for dinner tonight so not sure what ill be having but i have 15 left to 'spend'

Please feel free to point out any errors. Wish me luck!

Ok, today has not gone well at all. I started some new medication yesterday that clearly hasn't agreed with me. I've spent the day either sleeping or eating. I fear that I'm off track now for the weekend but fingers crossed I can behave.

Hi here to subscribe. I have similar stats to you. Been bigger in the past, but this time started at 10st, currently 9st 8lbs, target of 9st. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi,
I have started today on very similar stats 10st 4.5 and would love to lose a stone. I am hoping to do this in 4-6 weeks! I will post food diaries on here and hopefully we can support each other to shift our 'stones' xx

Hi,
I have started today on very similar stats 10st 4.5 and would love to lose a stone. I am hoping to do this in 4-6 weeks! I will post food diaries on here and hopefully we can support each other to shift our 'stones' xx

hi jo welcome and good luck!
do u have ur own diary?

Hi guys, im so sorry i feel awful, i only managed a day of posting and then went downhill. I dont see the point in posting bad days especially when i didnt keep track whatsoever of what i ate forIm really annoyed with myself and of course bank holiday weekend is now on the horizon. Today is very carefull planned, but im not happy to report that this morning i was 10.5! Anyways, off i go again.

Todays food:
B: strawberries, banana and yog (2), i tend to spread this over the morning to help me resist the office goodies.
L: teeny bagel, phili and crisps (7)
S: jelly (0)
D: quiche (9), chips (6) and beans (2)
26/26, that doesnt leave much room for error does it?

I have to say, i do tend to struggle to log on and update over the weekends, although i am going to really try my hardest. I always still track but logging on and getting more than two minutes is tricky when the kids are about.

Thanks everyone for subscribing. Please post your diaries if you have one, i love getting new ideas.

Hiya, don't beat yourself up on a bad day, we all do it! Starting again the next day is the important thing. Your food today looks good. Remember you have weeklies to use too so going over 26 points isn't the end of the world x

Yeah, im trying to be cautious though to compensate for the last few days AND to prepare myself for the weekend! :cry:However i have just had a sneaky hot chocolate. :rolleyes:

Ah, not so good. Don't think I've gained but I certainly haven't lost anything. Had friends round for bbq yesterday and I behaved really well so I'm hoping another good day today might get me back on track. I've done well over 12000 steps for the last 3 days too which is a huge improvement on my work day steps.

How about you?

Morning all. ive gotten to work and forgotten all my pp 'bumpf' so ive no idea what im on with now!

Weighed myself this morning and was still 10.5 as i expected. Really want to get my weight moving now. Summer is on its way (despite my dreary view today) and i want to be comfortable this time.

Todays food I THINK (bear in mind, im guessing my points here)
B: banana and hot choc (1)
L: chicken breast salad (5 for chicken breast?)
S: grapes
S: yog (3?)
D: homemade chicken kebab (using chicken thigh). id guess that ill only be having 1 1/2 thighs worth of meat, so 6 at a guess, a warburtons thin (3) salad and dressing (2)
Thats 20 but most of it is a guess. I have a piece of cheesecake at home that ive resisted all weekend, that i might treat myself to later if i can behave beforehand!

Hi Kelly sounds like you are doing a great job, particularly with your BBQ. Here's to a loss this week! X

Morning my lovelies. Am feeling quite positive today for some reason. I even used 12 of my weeklies yesterday somehow - that slither of cheesecake worked out to be 10 points! Anyways, had my sneaky WI this morning and i was back to 10.4 so thats the right direction at last!

Todays food:
B: banana, hot chocolate (1)
L: egg salad (4)
S: yog (3), grapes, strawberries
D: chicken thighs (not weighed yet, but allowing 10), chips (8) and beans (2)
28/26, so over already but im ok with that. Am looking forward to todays food.

Back