EE Newbie!

Shez__x

Gold Member
hi all, ive ditched weight watchers as i got bored of it and heard lots about sw and actually losing weight! im just trying to get my head around the whole thing before i aim to start in jan although i will be doing it from home - not joining a club! so help support and lots of advice will be needed :) im currently reading food diaries and finding recipes to try out

so a bit about me, im 26, 5ft 7 and weigh around 13st! :( i could blame it on baby weight a few months ago but now my baby is nearly 1 in january i think its time i got my bum into gear and got on the wagon properly! im not happy with my weight, hate how clothes cling to me and i feel fat frumpy and uncomfortable in most clothes!! so 2016 will be the year i lose weight! i have no target as yet...

i look forward to chatting to new people on my sw road to happiness :)
btw its great to have minimins back!!!!

hi all - so i did food shopping and stacked up on good foods ready for the big start in jan :)

can anyone tell me how many syns for nescafe irish cream latte sachets plz?
and also the options hot choc sachets 39cal ones x

Not sure about the nescafe but options are 2 syns xx

Good Luck, SW is more like a way of life than a diet :D

Not sure about the nescafe but options are 2 syns xx

Good Luck, SW is more like a way of life than a diet :D
thanks hun when its cold i like a hot choc at work - the irish coffees are just beautiful but i suppose i could do without as i do need to drink more water!! xx

Online it says there are 91 calories in each. if you go by the general 20 cals = 1 syn then that would be 4 1/2 syns per sachet, presumably that doesn't include the milk.

thanks hun when its cold i like a hot choc at work - the irish coffees are just beautiful but i suppose i could do without as i do need to drink more water!! xx

I'm same when its like now xx I also use the options as a tot up of my syns in winter if i aint had enough lol

thanks for replies :)
the nescafe ones seem really high then for a drink! think il just stick to options lol theyr really sweet aswell so get my choc fix too that way haha x

major hangover today
no way could i have started on plan today!!
going to try and have an healthyish weekend n get on track monday :)

major hangover today
no way could i have started on plan today!!
going to try and have an healthyish weekend n get on track monday :)

Oh dear lol xx As long as you enjoyed it, that's the main thing xx
Best thing you're doing is keeping damage limitation to a minimum. Good Luck xx

Oh dear lol xx As long as you enjoyed it, that's the main thing xx
Best thing you're doing is keeping damage limitation to a minimum. Good Luck xx

i enjoy it at the time - but i hate hangovers - lol especially with a nearly 1 yr old daughter!
thx hun x

Here to sub. Sw is awesome. I have two stone down and feel amazing for it. You'll love it once you get started. You can eat so much food on the plan. And still have your choccie treats or butter with your syns.
Best of luck :)

hey hun thank u :)
ohh well done u!!! yes my friend does sw and she tells me what she eats n im like whaaaaaat how come u can eat that much food!!!
looking forward to it

Back