EE ratio of foods

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Are there any rules on what ratio of foods I should be eating on EE or do I just have what I want, eg can I have as much meat as I want with as much pasta as I want and some salad.

I still get very nervous on EE lol

*watching thread like hawk as tempted to try EE*

The whole idea of EE is that it is easy, and this just complicates it!

BUT to boost weight loss, they say you can if you wish fill 1/3 of plate with super speed foods.

Hi - I'm new to this site but have been doing Slimming World Food Optimising since January last year and I've managed to get rid of 5st 4lbs so far - I always did red and green until Christmas and then the Extra Easy plan was introduced - it really is brilliant! Yes you CAN eat as much of the free foods as you like AND still lose weight! I know coz I've done it - do it all the time now! If you DO add lots of superfree speed foods like the salad you mention, and fill 1/3 of the plate full of that then YES you're likely to get a better weight loss! - Hope this helps and good luck to ya!

Thank you guys, I know I have been doing it for a few weeks now but I still get very nervous about it. I think not going to a class just makes me a Doubting Thomas when I see what I am eating. Off to scoff jackets, baked beans, chicken and salad. All FREEEEEE

Have a happy Friday night xx

EE does what it says on the tin! BUT! If you eat massive amounts of carbs and protein you won't lose weight! You only eat till you are full, you shouldn't stuff yourself!

Back