EE

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi, I just wondered if anyone could tell me a wee bit about the new plan? I have done red/green and mix 2 max but wondered what this new plan was. I am on Cambridge Diet just now but want to go back to SW eventually when I am nearer or at goal. Thanks

Basically you can have any free food (red/green/superfree) at any meal, i.e chicken and mash, or bacon and pasta, and they suggest you have one third of your plate as super free. Oh and you only get one HExA and 1 HexB choice a day. That's it in a nutshell.

Thanks for that. Do you get syns? Does your plate need to be 1/3 of red and 1/3 of green and 1/3 of superfree?

Sounds great. I like your first goal! I've never been lighter thatn mine for years and he's a big body builder! I'm a big body butter I think!

lol
The plate doesn't have to be a 1/3 of each, it's a recommendation that at least 1/3 is superfree. I've tried not to go too crazy with the meat and carb mix and usually end up with half the plate superfree and then the red/green as the rest in any proportion i feel fits.

Your weight loss is good too. Interesting! Don't know what I'm doing yet- love SW food- I just wasn't too successful on it but if I get my weight down more it's definitely how I want to eat for the rest of my life as love all the recipes. Thnks for your help x

Thanks x

Back