eeek ive just had 2 mini sausages...help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarahlasvegas, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sarahlasvegas

sarahlasvegas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    ive been daft and just ate 2 mini sausages (chipolata grilled ones) when ive had my SS+ chicken....

1st time ive picked in 6 weeks!!! What should i do?!?! will it take me out of ketosisi?? help :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You should be fine, dont worry, do you feel guilty well of course you do now remember how you feel about eating them, this is a blip move on from it you have learned a lesson so hopefully you wont do it again, chin up, good luck for you weigh in im sure you will still do well.

4. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hey Sarah! Don't sweat on it lovey!! Its nothing - people on here (me very much included!!) eat far worse things than that and still lose weight at the end of the week. Just put it down to experience as Lin says and move forward into a new day - you'll be fine!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.