Eek been off plan and had surgery now im the biggest ever been :(

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
So i started at 15.12 last year, lost loads down to 14.8 then got ill, ended up in hospital, came off plan as couldnt stick to it, had surgery, gained over a stone in a few weeks and now im the biggest ive ever ever been and i feel so embarrassed i don't want to go out, to see friends as all my clothes are too small and i cant afford to buy new wardrobe, im still healing from operation so cant exercise at the mo but i dont think i could do it any way as it hurts me to even walk up the stairs, i could just cry right now! Miss my group where i help out at but embarrassed to go back even tho i know they will support me loads but just cant believe ive gained nearly 2 stone since i lost loads grrr! Need to find some motivation as i ache everywhere, so heavy my back hurts, hubby says he will cook everything ( in between working) if i make sure all the right foods are in so just got to get started and push through the pain of carrying myself about x hubby keeps trying to reassure me but i literally cant stand to look at myself so cant understand how he can still like me? I must sound so sad but if i cant be honest with how i feel i wont move on i suppose x

Hi
I could have written your post....I have gained 7 lbs in short time and I hurt too. I am calorie counting but have just not worked it.
I am currently 17 14 and restarting today. Also have finally started posting on forums to get support.
hang in there
liz

Hi
I could have written your post....I have gained 7 lbs in short time and I hurt too. I am calorie counting but have just not worked it.
I am currently 17 14 and restarting today. Also have finally started posting on forums to get support.
hang in there
liz

Hi liz,

Thanks for replying :) sorry to hear you are in pain x I've just gone up to 16.7 and have decided to start back on SW on the monday after christmas as it would be a lot of pressure starting now especially as i have 14 people round for xmas dinner and buffet in the evening eek! Ive tried calorie counting before by using a phone app but just couldn't stick to it as i was always starving lol

Its good to have people on these forums to write too especially good for finding out how others are managing to stick to it, recipes etc... I find i get bored way too easily so reading others posts helps to regain focus x

Keep in touch :) hope you have a great xmas!

Hi

Yes that's probably best idea. I am just hoping not to gain over xmas and will start a week Sunday as don't go out over new year. Your house sounds great Xmas day......you obviously enjoy entertaining. What do you do for seating? I have an image of 14 people at different heights round the table depending on seat, this is what my mum used to do.
Best wishes

Hi

Yes that's probably best idea. I am just hoping not to gain over xmas and will start a week Sunday as don't go out over new year. Your house sounds great Xmas day......you obviously enjoy entertaining. What do you do for seating? I have an image of 14 people at different heights round the table depending on seat, this is what my mum used to do.
Best wishes

Lol we borrowed an extra table so had enough seats ;) hope you had a good christmas too :)

Back