EEK weigh in

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well it was weigh in today and as some of you will know i had a very bad, down week . I gained 1.5lbs. I was actually expecting at least 3 or 4 or to go on so 1.5 doesn't seem that bad.

It has given me the motivation to continue with my journey, i am glad i went, i told my oh last night i wasn't going to get weighed today.
So when i got in i had a big bowl of rice and last nights lentil dahl. For my dinner i am going to have smoked cod fillet with (hexb)potatoes and mushy peas, then i have made a little pudding that the girls in class told me about to cure my chocolate craving. You will prob know it, 2 small tubs of total 0%fat greek thick yoghurt mixed with a belgian chocolate options and sweetner. It is in the fridge now for after my dinner.

Hope you are all having a good day.

I put on 1lb this week and that with just being bad for 1 day. I seem to put weight on so easily. I think its more fluid than anything else. I would probably have put on the same amount for being bad all week, cos the fluid thing would have settled down.

I have weigh in in an hour and I'm really scared, think I have put on at least 1/2lb this week :(

Oh poor you... I know that feeling, but let's hope that you're pleasantly surprised. Fingers crossed!

Well it was weigh in today and as some of you will know i had a very bad, down week . I gained 1.5lbs. I was actually expecting at least 3 or 4 or to go on so 1.5 doesn't seem that bad.

It has given me the motivation to continue with my journey, i am glad i went, i told my oh last night i wasn't going to get weighed today.
So when i got in i had a big bowl of rice and last nights lentil dahl. For my dinner i am going to have smoked cod fillet with (hexb)potatoes and mushy peas, then i have made a little pudding that the girls in class told me about to cure my chocolate craving. You will prob know it, 2 small tubs of total 0%fat greek thick yoghurt mixed with a belgian chocolate options and sweetner. It is in the fridge now for after my dinner.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Good on you for remaining so positive. And really well done for still going to class, that was the harder thing to do.

Best wishes for a good week :D

Good on you for remaining so positive. And really well done for still going to class, that was the harder thing to do.

Best wishes for a good week :D

Thanks wonder, all last night i had decided no can't go to class , i thought i would have put on a lot. Then this morning at the last minute it thought i might as well go and face the music. It turned out that it wasn't so bad and my consultant gave me a little motivational talk. If i hadn't went, i would have been bad again, i know i would. Anyway i'm hoping for a 100% week and a decent loss next week.

well done for facing it and going to wi!! avoiding it would have been slippery slope...... 1.5lb isn't too bad - you can get that and some off this week. you sound positive and ready for the week ahead so i'm sure you will be back on track. a little gain is sometimes the best kick up the bum we can have. good luck this week.

Thanks wonder, all last night i had decided no can't go to class , i thought i would have put on a lot. Then this morning at the last minute it thought i might as well go and face the music. It turned out that it wasn't so bad and my consultant gave me a little motivational talk. If i hadn't went, i would have been bad again, i know i would. Anyway i'm hoping for a 100% week and a decent loss next week.

Well, I'm rooting for you Honey!

Well done for going to class hun, and for showing real motivation. You know where you went wrong this week now keep at it. You are inspiring to all of us who have bad weeks to show us it is worth while keeping at it.

As my boyf often says to me (so nice...) you could sh*t a lb!!! lol!

Seriously though, I know how down you were getting, so I think you've done well and I'm impressed with your motivation to get back to it and crack on.

As my boyf often says to me (so nice...) you could sh*t a lb!!! lol!

Seriously though, I know how down you were getting, so I think you've done well and I'm impressed with your motivation to get back to it and crack on.

Typical male! My husband says exactly the same thing!

Back