effect of having 2 bars ??

wannadrop3st

Hey guys,
i know we are not allowed 2 bars, but today I know i am going to struggle big time, no excuses, I just have that 'feeling' :(
So normally i either a) pick :cry: or b) tell my hubby and knowing he is home i will be ok, but today my hubby and son are off to watch there beloved Birmingham city (hopefully get promoted) and its a late kick off, which means my 'danger time' between 4 - 6pm I am on my own :cry:
I had planned to go shopping to take me out the equasion, but now decided to stay at home and watch the footie on telly ;)

so i have alreay had 1/3 of a bar and cut the other bit in 2 for later ;)
But now i am thinking, how much damage would another bar do, could cut that in 3 hence having 5 pieces to eat at intervals with a cuppa later ??? I could manage just having 1 shake, but i am worried about the weight loss if i do have 2 bars, they are the cranberry bars by the way??

What do you all think ??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know someone who couldn't stand any of teh shakes or soups and lost 4 st on 3 bars a day.
I've had two bars many times, just not gone over the three CD meals a day.
You may get a bit windy!!
Better two bars then start picking :p

The reason your only supposed to have 1 bar, is that they contain slightly more carbs than the shakes, some people are really sensitive & those few extra carbs will knock them out of ketosis, where as others could have 4 bars a day and be fine.
if i`m working (4 hours of hoovering) i know i can have 2 bars + 2 shakes and be fine.
Good Luck x

ow so pleased to read this as being totm i got a massive craving and felt so hungry the other day i ended up having 2 shakes and 2 bars ... it was just the once my weight is still coming off phew but atleast i know if i need to get out off a hole then it can be done i am sure the old witch totm will get me again ...

treat yourself and jog up and down the stairs a few times make yourself feel better about the 2nd bar lol xx

The cranberry bars have 14.4g of carbs in them, the shakes have 14.1g and the porridge has 16.1g

the cranberry & peanut bars are lower in carbs.....the other are all around 24.7g.
But the cranberry & peanut tend to cause quite bad wind, so it it suggest you only have one of these for this reason.
I would imagine 2 of these bars could be quite painful....but again they don`t affect every one in the same way. x

When buying bars, I only buy the peanut & cranberry and have had 2 many times without problems. Then again, when eating food, my OH always says my guts aren't normal as I can eat a bowl of brussell sprouts with no worries, lol :giggle:

The cranberry bars have 14.4g of carbs in them, the shakes have 14.1g and the porridge has 16.1g

Thanks for that, so happens Cranberry and Peanut are my fav, - i haven't had any windy or bloaty problems thankfully i think as i eat mine with a pint of water it washes it done nicely so full afterwards, i also drink my ready mades with a pint and seem so much fuller

lovely day nephew and sister on their way and want breakfast ( full english ) oh well nothing taste as good as slim feels so they say !!! i will have a nice banana shake !

Back