eggs

yvette_30

are duck eggs free as i have just being given some by my mum thanks in advance:flirt2:

I would think so. Duck eggs are really rich and delicious too! Good present mum!

I've need eaten a duck egg, but I suppose an egg is an egg even though it is bigger than a hen's egg so I expect it would be Free....

yeah mum got them from farm shop this morning they where yum could not eat them all the time but thanks for you replies guys :thankyou:

I don't see why not!

I have just had fried egg on toast for the first time in a while without feeling guilty, SW rocks!

This is what it says on the website, where it lists eggs as free:

Eggs
Versatile, tasty, nutritious and good value, it is no wonder that 27 million eggs are eaten every day! The culinary uses for the humble egg are endless – meringue, omelettes, quiche, cakes, bread, mayonnaise, custard. Hen’s egg are most commonly used, but duck, goose and quails eggs are also popular. Contrary to popular belief brown eggs and white eggs are equally nutritious. The white or albumen of an egg is an excellent source of protein and riboflavin. The yolk is also a good source of protein, iron, vitamin A, vitamin D, choline and phosphorus.

Back