eggs

bailey 29

I know the guideline is to have no more than ten eggs a week, if you want to can you syn them and if so how many syns are in one egg, thanks x

eggs are free hon its a guideline re the cholesterol level i believe

If you do a search you will find a thread on this from earlier this week. Basically medical research now says there is no link between eggs and high cholesterol so you can have as many as you want.

My bum says you can get "egg bound" lol i.e. struggle going to the toilet! I try not to go overboard just in case!

Thanks for the replies guys, im using the eggs for the roulade thats on here, its satisfying my sweet craving no end !

However many eggs you eat is up to you. I can eat as many as I like and they have no adverse effect, but I know that is not the case with some people.

Forget the cholesterol issue. Cholesterol in food does not affect cholesterol in the blood.

When I had heart problems over ten years ago, my cardiac surgeon told me that, so it is interesting that SW - and a lot of other organisations - seem to have caught up with this fact only very recently.

Back