Egypt!

M&M

My and my husband are going to Egypt in October! This has really encouraged me to start losing weight. I will be making sure I get back on track as soon as I get back too :)

I have 13 week before we go and I am hoping to lose 2lbs a week which will put me between 14 + 15st!

I really want to get down there so I can wear a bikini. Our last holiday I was 15st and I felt comfortable in one so hopefully I will this time if I can get the weight off :D

EDIT: I am also hoping I will feel comfortable sat in an airplane seat for 5 1/2 hours :eek:

Last edited:
So how's it going? Egypt is lovely. So lovely that I've been a number of times :)

Had my weigh in today and I'm 14st 13lbs :D I go in 2 weeks!!! Can't wait lol I've never been before.

M&M said:
Had my weigh in today and I'm 14st 13lbs :D I go in 2 weeks!!! Can't wait lol I've never been before.

Fantastic!! Well done. You will have a great time. Enjoy it

When do you go? I fly tomorrow to sharm(the 17th) and I can't wait!!! Ive lots looooads in preparation for this hol (and some other things) so tomorrow will be all the sweeter x x

When do you go? I fly tomorrow to sharm(the 17th) and I can't wait!!! Ive lots looooads in preparation for this hol (and some other things) so tomorrow will be all the sweeter x x

**not lots loads, lost loads lol x

Back