Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Glad you had a nice day angel :)
Yup, get back on plan.... the low 17s or high 16s is very doable by then:)

OMG i love your painting hun, you are so talented i wish i could do something with paints. all i can do is paint the walls LOL.

morning angel, hows you hon X

Hey Angel :)
How are you doing ?:)

Hope you are having a good day Angel.
Mere x

Hi everyone, I worked a night last night then had to turf myself back into work for a meeting at 2. Just got home and was supposed to be on nights but I'm up at 5am to do a day shift tomorrow instead. Not sure which way is up :)
meeting left me feeling pretty low. And I have to take some of the time as leave to make my hours up. Harrumph.

Good news is I'm back 100%, even survived the nightshift on water and coffee alone (I forgot my bar). Weighed in sneakily this morning and I'm down to 19st2.5 so 4.5lbs must be fluid. :D

hope everyone are having a great day. Will catch up on diaries now. X

Sounds like a tough day. Do not know how you managed on just water and coffee. :)
Mere x

I wasn't hungry but sometimes when I'm busy I forget food, always been bad like that. Nice cup of tea just now to wind down. How're you?

Thats great that your back Angel :D
Its soooo very difficult to get back to it sometimes eh ? :eek:

I won't be coming off again in a hurry, it's harder each time to get back into it for me. Little and often. I need to crack staying below 19st. It seems to be a sticking point. Ill get there. :D

You'll do it hun :) think we're in the same boat after coming off plan a bit, I daren't go on the scales so am leaving it this week!

It's been tough getting back in to it, mind work keeps us busy and away from the cupboards! Xx

Ali and Angel
May be tough but you are back.:D
Mere x

We are indeed! Although work is making me feel crap and want to run for the cupboards. Still, it pays the bills. I guess I'm just going through that mid cycle feeling of uselessness and without being able to stuff myself I'm having to deal with the feelings. Today would have been my dads birthday. He passed away in 2005 but for some reason the negative things he used to say have surfaced again. In combination with work I'm just focussing on staying on track diet wise.

Im not doing the weekly challenge weigh in I started either, it made it harder for me so ill WI when it feels right.

Hope you're doing well Ali, I'm right behind you!

Oh Angel, sorry to hear that :hugs: it's hard to get your head around negative comments, particularly when it's family, but you're determined and headstrong, and very talented from what I saw of your painting :) you're doing this for yourself which takes a lot of courage, it ain't easy, but the things worth having don't always come easily.

I'm right there with you - this diet is hard! But it's good to know we're not the only ones struggling a bit.

You can do it!! Xx

Angel sorry to hear you are going through a tough time but your snout is not in the cupboard so very well done.
Mere x

Thanks Ali and Mere. I'm fine, just letting it out instead of eating it! Having chums like everyone here who understand and are there really helps. I'm over tired, 4 hours sleep in 2 days. I hope the getting up to pee every 3 hours goes away soon :) nighty night chumlets.

Sending you a hug hon.:hug99: Nothing else I can add to the above, just stay strong. Love x

Good night Angel :)
Lack of sleep is a big trigger point for me, plus it makes you feel very vulnerable.
I hope you get a good sleep tonight :)
See you tomorrow :D

Back