Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Glad you are well and doing good Angel :D
I hope you wont be too busy in the coming days :)

me and my friend went to york in jan for my birthday and i didn't know about the cats wish i had known its great to see your doing so well angel and mere.

missing you already!! Have fun hon and please don't work too hard! x

Angel - where are yooooooooou? XX hope you're well and looking forward to seeing you soon. x

Hi Diva and all, I'm back. Very tired but a day off to get myself together. I haven't been on the scales because I think I'm probably back to square one. I certainly feel sluggish and the diet has been out of the window since I've been away with work. Its been a tough week. Hope everyone's ok.

Hi Angel glad to see you back. If you have a gain you will lose it again in jig time. Good luck.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, hope so, it's been a stressful week. Hope you're ok.

Hi Angel
I am fine have travelled up to Fife to look after my grandsons for a few days, always good. Hubby is with me this time so a bit of a holiday. Will stick to shakes and bars as I need a good loss this week to make up for 1lb gain lastt week.
Mere x

Hi Angel, welcome back hun. Don't worry you will lose that gain in no time.Good luck!!!

Whatever you think you have put on it will come off in no time. :D

Great to see you back Angel!! Agree with the others, of course any gain will come straight back off :) xx

Hi angel.... straight back on it... and it will be gone :D

Hey hon, you being good? ;-) x

Hi angel :)
How are you doing?

AAAAAAngel..........where you is?? XX

Hellooooo? X

Hi all, gosh has it been 3 weeks. I'm afraid life has been a challenge lately and my energies have been focused elsewhere. It's great to see you are all doing great still, ive missed you all. Hopefully i will be back on the diet soon. I've got 7 weeks of packs to get through ! I actually hate deciding on meals etc just at the moment and still have porridge and bars because they are scrummy. It's going to take me a while to catch up with you all!

Hurrah! Very glad you're back :) you have been missed X

Back