Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Dear Diva, it's nice to be missed, I can't believe how much time has lapsed. Today is literally the first day I've sat in the quiet on my own with a coffee so I'm making the most if it and catching up with those who matter to me ( you lot in other words :) Congrats for making it into the 16s. Does your glam dress fit now?

Hi Angel
Good to see you back. Take care of yourself. :bighug:
Mere x

Thanks Mere, I hope to be a bit more around now. Will WI tomorrow to see what the damage is. Thanks for the hug. I needed that :)

Not yet angel..... Sqeeeeeeeeeze!! X

:). Breathe in Diva, you can do it and I wanna see the pic when you do!

Sp pleased to see you back Hun!!! Best of luck for WI tomorrow :D xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :) hope everything is alright with you *hug*

Good to see you back angel :D

Afternoon all, life still chaotic, currently it prongs around here, the septic tank is being emptied and the oil tank replaced. Quite the heady mix! I think I'll leave my shake until later. Well, I'm back up to 20s2. I've a hospital appt Thursday so hopefully ill be able to start in earnest again next week. Food still on the menu at the moment though.

Powell, so much for a quiet couple of days away. My hubby invited his Parents! I was settled watching lost in Austen last night at the out law walked in and switched the tv over to watch football Grrrrrrr. I was in bed by 9.

Hope everyone's week is going well.

Good luck at hospital Angel.
Chaos will eventually disappear and out laws will not stay for ever!
Mere x

Septic tanks and shakes dont mix wel:sign0137:
l
How are you doing otherwise Angel ?:)

Hi all, hope everyone's ok. I've picked up a stinker of a cold so I'm wrapped up, drinking lots and going through tissues like they are going out of fashion. No much company but no appetite so I gues that's a good thing. Ears and nose blocked m sore throat and chesty cough. Aching all over so I'm gonna crawl back into bed. Why does this always happen when I finally get time off work! Any tips on how to get rid of this ASAP more than welcome. I have honey and lemon and decongestant. I need to get rid of this now!!!! Will check up on everyone when I'm feeling less crappy. Sleeeeeeppppp........ Hope everyone's having a super weekend.

Hi all, hope everyone's ok. I've picked up a stinker of a cold so I'm wrapped up, drinking lots and going through tissues like they are going out of fashion. No much company but no appetite so I gues that's a good thing. Ears and nose blocked m sore throat and chesty cough. Aching all over so I'm gonna crawl back into bed. Why does this always happen when I finally get time off work! Any tips on how to get rid of this ASAP more than welcome. I have honey and lemon and decongestant. I need to get rid of this now!!!! Will check up on everyone when I'm feeling less crappy. Sleeeeeeppppp........ Hope everyone's having a super weekend.

Aw hun hope you feel better soon, if its an consolation I'm exactly the same as you, I've only gotten out of bed to get a drink and feed the cats. Not going anywhere or doing anything today. Though the tissue box is running low, might have to call in some reinforcements (mum or dad haha).

Get some more rest, drink plenty of water and stay cosy :) x

Sorry to hear that Angel, it seems to be going round this forum, so many people are ill :( Hope you feel better soon.

Ali and Angel keep cumfy cosy and I hope you both feel better asap.
Mere x

I hope you feel better soon :)

Back