Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Hope all goes well with the IVF. Injections sound painful but all worth it in the end :)

Afternoon all. Well I skipped my porridge this morning in favour of a freshly made strawberry smoothly. I have to say I've sooooo missed fruit. All is going well except I was horrified to step on the scales to see them read up again. My own fault as I've been eating all the chocolates my hubby's been buying me. All healthy eating and shakes now though. He's been told! Hope everyone's having a great day, it's blowing a hooley here. Off for blood test in the morning (2hrs to hospital) then we are looking after a friends crazy lurcher puppy for the weekend. She's called Ziggy and completely crackers. She also has Houdini tendencies so could be interesting.

Have a super day everyone.

Sounds like you are going to have a busy few days so no time to be eating chocolates. Good luck at the hospital.
Mere x

Strangely I'm actually not tempted now... Too much of a good thing when emotionally eating I guess :)

Afternoon all. Well I skipped my porridge this morning in favour of a freshly made strawberry smoothly. I have to say I've sooooo missed fruit. All is going well except I was horrified to step on the scales to see them read up again. My own fault as I've been eating all the chocolates my hubby's been buying me. All healthy eating and shakes now though. He's been told! Hope everyone's having a great day, it's blowing a hooley here. Off for blood test in the morning (2hrs to hospital) then we are looking after a friends crazy lurcher puppy for the weekend. She's called Ziggy and completely crackers. She also has Houdini tendencies so could be interesting.

Have a super day everyone.

Ooo smoothie sounds good :) don't worry too much about the scales, it'll soon come down, then go up in a good way :)

Hope the hospital trip wasn't too bad, don't envy you looking after a lurcher pup - those things have springs for legs :eek: will keep you busy and out of the snack cupboard though! Xx

Have fun looking after the puppy- sounds like it will keep you on your toes!

Wow, this puppy is mental! No training whatsoever and has an abundance of energy. My poor 6 year old Labrador is having a hard time I think. Roasted veg with ham for dinner, yum. I had strawberry shake for lunch. A good day all in all but travelling 2 hours for a 30 sec blood test takes its toll. First sunny day and I've been stuck in the car for 4 hours. Oh hum. Hope everyone is revved up with springtime energy and looking forward to summer.

Wow, this puppy is mental! No training whatsoever and has an abundance of energy. My poor 6 year old Labrador is having a hard time I think. Roasted veg with ham for dinner, yum. I had strawberry shake for lunch. A good day all in all but travelling 2 hours for a 30 sec blood test takes its toll. First sunny day and I've been stuck in the car for 4 hours. Oh hum. Hope everyone is revved up with springtime energy and looking forward to summer.

How is puppygate today?

2 hours travelling for a blood test is a long time, but it'll all be worth it :) x

At least with the sun shining you should be able to let the puppy out for a while to let off steam. Have a lovely day.
Mere x

Puppy gate has ceased and we are both relaxing. Are we really cut out for parenthood? Actually it was really fulfilling seeing her learn and de stress. She's a lovely little thing. She drove my labrador to distraction wanting to play all the time. My husband actually spent the night on the sofa in the same room because she howled when he left the room. She didnt mind if I left. I got up at 6 and took over. She was fine as all dogs are if you give leadership and direction. I even managed to teach her how to sit to command. All food driven of course.

OH has bought me the new Snow White and the huntsman DVD so we will be watching that tonight. Healthy eating going really well but I don't have much appetite. It's been a glorious day but windy again. Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Glad you had fun with the puppy. Better get used to sleepless nights.:D
Mere x

Fingers crossed Mere :). Had porridge for breakfast and omelette for dinner. Not had much of an appetite really. It's been a lovely day and I managed to get my planting in but a persistent sinus headache has kind of scuppered a lot else.
Hope everyone has had a fun weekend.

Ahh I would love to do the puppy years all over again- it went to fast though at the time was stressful with the toilet training! My lab is now 2- the time has gone so fast! Sounds like you got it all under control though :D

Hope you enjoyed the DVD- I love Chris Hemsworth so really enjoyed watching the film haha!

Hey hon-hope you're feeling less heady now? Could be the hormones/jabs/weather! I had s mega one yesterday but expected it due to bad sleep and nerves! Sending a hug X

Fingers crossed Mere :). Had porridge for breakfast and omelette for dinner. Not had much of an appetite really. It's been a lovely day and I managed to get my planting in but a persistent sinus headache has kind of scuppered a lot else.
Hope everyone has had a fun weekend.

Good on ya for getting out in the sunshine for a bit, just a bugger about the headache, are you starting to feel any better?

I've had a lazy weekend, I'm off tomorrow but will be up MEGA early, leaving the house at 6:30am :eek: to go with OH to his work, then in the afternoon we're off to Dumfries hospital as he broke his finger at work last week, he works near Dumfries so they want him to go back to see how it's mending. They might have to remove the fracture completely so shortening his finger, hence me going with as he prob wouldn't be able to drive. He's such a donkey!

Good on ya for getting out in the sunshine for a bit, just a bugger about the headache, are you starting to feel any better?

I've had a lazy weekend, I'm off tomorrow but will be up MEGA early, leaving the house at 6:30am :eek: to go with OH to his work, then in the afternoon we're off to Dumfries hospital as he broke his finger at work last week, he works near Dumfries so they want him to go back to see how it's mending. They might have to remove the fracture completely so shortening his finger, hence me going with as he prob wouldn't be able to drive. He's such a donkey!

Your poor OH, fractures are not fun. How're you doing? I still have sinus headache, it's def that and not the drugs. My OH is in bed with a headache at the moment actually. Weatherrelatedor the fact we've just had to hang around the hospital for hours for tests. Home now though cozy and warm.

Evening all. Porridge for breaky and I'm having strawberry shake for dinner. We went out for lunch though before seeing the new wizard of Oz film. It was dreadful! We were originally going into York for a day mooching around but the weather didnt seem favourable. It's only 5.30 and I'm ready for bed. I actually fell asleep in the cinema the film was that good :)

so how is everyone doing today? I think spring is finally here and I got a new Simply Be and Joe Brown catalogue through today with summer stuff in. I love Joe browns but they are pricey. I live in the same monsoon dress and M&S cardy these days. Or jeans and sloppy jumper.

Has anyone else splashed out on anything new or is coveting something for summer?

Hey Angel! Hope you're feeling better chick :) been wondering what that film was like, know to avoid it now!

Love the joe browns stuff, I get their catalogue too, pricey though. The Mantaray stuff in debenhams is pretty too :) x

I love the Joe Browns stuff but can't wear it, it's not made for women with big boobs, even though it all looks gorgeous in the catalogue :) I'm avoiding the shops and catalogues at the moment, going to wait a bit longer before I splash out on anything new.

Snap, big boobs and wide hips!

I'm doing the same, avoiding shops but have picked up things as I've needed them, only cheap though out of Asda.

Back