Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Hehe, I like to browse but def not buying yet except I need an outfit for my nieces wedding in June. I've seen a dress in john rocha at debenhams. Red and yellow. I've huge (G) boobs which are always a challenge!

Hi Ali. Mantaray doesn't seem to fit me as I'm a size 22-24 unfortunately. Like the stuff though. Has your cold gone yet?

Messages crossed. I like sainsburys stuff too. IVF going well. Egg collection on Friday which can be painful so m nervous. Injections sting and I'm pretty tired and bloated but overall pretty good. No mood swings yet. Last chance for us so fingers crossed. Zero appetite still.
Thanks for asking :)

Hehe, I like to browse but def not buying yet except I need an outfit for my nieces wedding in June. I've seen a dress in john rocha at debenhams. Red and yellow. I've huge (G) boobs which are always a challenge!

Hi Ali. Mantaray doesn't seem to fit me as I'm a size 22-24 unfortunately. Like the stuff though. Has your cold gone yet?

Mine are F cups at the moment, can't wait for them to be smaller!

Mantaray doesn't fit me either but it'll be one of the first places I get some new clothes from when I'm at goal, as a reward :)

Cold has all but gone, for a cough which keeps catching me when I'm talking but mostly all gone. How bout you? Xx

Messages crossed. I like sainsburys stuff too. IVF going well. Egg collection on Friday which can be painful so m nervous. Injections sting and I'm pretty tired and bloated but overall pretty good. No mood swings yet. Last chance for us so fingers crossed. Zero appetite still.
Thanks for asking :)

Haha I realised and quickly edited before/in case Jael took any offence!

I've got everything crossed it works for you xx

Thanks Ali, means a lot. I wish this flipping cough would go though grrrr. We must've had the same lurgey :)
have a great week. X

Thanks Jael, hope there's one to collect! Strawberry shake for dinner. Yum.

I love Mantaray and have quite a few tops. I have bought three pairs of size 10 light weight trousers for my holidays and a pair of size 10 jeans.
Oh and a size 12 swimsuit. Big boobs small hips.
Mere x

Next time I'm in debenhams I'm going to find a pair of size 10 jeans and go wow, that's what Mere is wearing. It's great to have someone here who can buy those sizes, it makes it seem attainable so I love hearing you are actually wearing them :) I have big boobs, small (relatively) waist and big hips/tum. John rocha fits well.

It really odd the difference in clothing sizes, from different shops though.
It drives me mad !!
I hope the egg collecting goes well :)

Thanks Marge! My glamazon friend taught me to take at least 2 sizes and two of each size into a changing room and she's been proved right several times. It's all in the cut. She used to be a buyer for big stores and slight changes in clothes sizes are done through the seasons in Some stores. I really don't like shopping. I just watched the British sewing Bee. I'd love to have the time to learn how and make my own.

Well, my day started with yummy porridge and a large mug if peppermint tea. Easy day for me but the house looks like a bombs hit it so sorting and cleaning required. Have a great day everyone.

Ha Ha I don't mind swapping my house with you. Lol I am sure mine is worst Grrrrr. Hope you have a lovely day:D

How does it happen Harry? One minute it's clean and tidy and the next It looks like the hoarder next door moved in and spread a bag of dust around for good measure :) ah well. If the sun comes out I'm gone though... Have a great day.

All this talk of lovely big boobs and here I am with my bee stings lol! So jealous :D

I can't wait to have money and be able to do some clothes shopping, Very much looking forward to that!

You're doing fab Angel :D xx

I'll join the big boob club! Happy sunny day all-stay cool x

ED, you have a lovely curvy size ten bod. I'd trade heavy, awkward, uncomfy, different sized boodom for that anyday!

Hi Diva, I'm glad the boilers fixed. Was the plumber cute? I'm totally wiped out today. Housework good intentions didn't happen. V bloated. Glad I've got my shakes. I need a doze. How lazy is that! Gotta be done. Zzzzzzz

How does it happen Harry? One minute it's clean and tidy and the next It looks like the hoarder next door moved in and spread a bag of dust around for good measure :) ah well. If the sun comes out I'm gone though... Have a great day.

If the sun comes out it just shows up the dust more easily so the best things is to ignore it and go out :)
Mere x

Oh good grief. Just got back from the vets and the diagnosis after weeks of tests is that my black lab is allergic to dust mites! He will be in medication for life. I guess I'd better get on with the spring cleaning!

Oh good grief. Just got back from the vets and the diagnosis after weeks of tests is that my black lab is allergic to dust mites! He will be in medication for life. I guess I'd better get on with the spring cleaning!

Poor you. My favourite pet is a dust mite that is why they breed in my house.
Mere x

Back