Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Dress is gorgeous Angel. Know what you mean about the poppers they are ridiculous. How about a cream clutch bag maybe with a thin strap that could go over your shoulder if you will be juggling drinks etc.
Mere x

That dress is beautiful, you'll look gorg in it :)

Hope you haven't done too much housework and worn yourself out, hubby should be on with that so you can relax ;) x

Good luck for tomorrow angel :cross:

Love the dress Angel. A bohemien wedfest sounds intriuging! x

Thanks guys, I just hope my boobs don't grow too much more by June otherwise containment in that dress might be an issue :)

Well, I just got back from the hospital. Two embies were transferred so I'm currently laid up resting. The consultant said strictly no housework for a few days and it was in front of my hubby so I'm going to be such a Lazy mare!

Had scrummy porridge for breaky and I think ill have omelette tonight with a shake. Got a mountain of veg to nibble on. Hope everyone's day is going well. It's glorious sunshine but breezy here.

Thanks Jael, yep, 14th May is test day but I'm at work that day so I might if I can resist wait until the following day so we can celebrate. How're you today? I'm just catching up on diaries.

Angel I am so glad everything went well for you today. Take it very easy and give those embryos a fighting chance. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Mere x

Thanks Jael, yep, 14th May is test day but I'm at work that day so I might if I can resist wait until the following day so we can celebrate. How're you today? I'm just catching up on diaries.

I'm doing fine thanks hon, feeling a bit better and been so busy that I haven't had time to think about anything else today.

Hope you are having a good day.

Thanks guys, I just hope my boobs don't grow too much more by June otherwise containment in that dress might be an issue :)

Well, I just got back from the hospital. Two embies were transferred so I'm currently laid up resting. The consultant said strictly no housework for a few days and it was in front of my hubby so I'm going to be such a Lazy mare!

Had scrummy porridge for breaky and I think ill have omelette tonight with a shake. Got a mountain of veg to nibble on. Hope everyone's day is going well. It's glorious sunshine but breezy here.

Oooh! It's all so exciting :D yep as the doc and mere said, plenty of rest. Put yet feet up, get some magazines, let hubby run about after you - bliss :)

I've got everything crossed for you xx

Best behaviour I promise. Although I'm disturbed by the quality of daytime tv and I'm beginning to fear for my sanity, especially after seeing real housewives of Atlanta !!!!! I was actually looking forward to a couple of days with feet up but honestly, the idea is better than reality. Ah well, 14 days to go.

Have a great day and thanks for all your lovely support. X

I always think the only use daytime TV has is as an indicator of how ill you are. When you are really ill you quite enjoy it but as you get better you discover it is a load of rubbish! Since you are not ill only resting then you will find daytime TV boring. Try a good book instead. Take care of yourself.
Mere x

I've got a really good book I'm over half way into but I've found myself reading the same page ten times. 14 days to go and I'm a headcase already!

I will keep everything crossed for you!

Look after yourself and keep those feet up.....daytime tv is shocking even my mother won't watch it.

Your mind will be on other things Angel :)
Think of it as 13 sleeps.... less than 14 days ;)

how about some sketching or painting? you could do some with a pad propped on your lap I'm sure! Any letters to write? Cross stitch? It seems ages I know hon but it will go. Only 13 now anyway! hugs X

Hi everyone, sorry for absenteeism. My OH has started Exante ! I'm enjoying eating lovely salads and protein but I still have my porridge. I'm day 6 post implant and have sharp pain so I'm taking it very easy but what will be will be. I promise to catch up on diaries tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing splendidly.

Hi Angel nice to see you on here again. Glad you are following Dr orders and taking it easy.
Mere x

Back