Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Good to see that you are making good food choices :D
And good luck to your OH :D

Hi I'm new to exante and just been having a nose around the forum. Just read through your whole diary and wanted to wish you huge luck that at least one of those little ones have implanted.
I am desperate to lose weight so we can conceive too so I am mega excited for you.

Hi Vixter
Welcome to the site and good luck with your weight loss journey.
Mere x

Hi vixter! Welcome and good luck. Thanks for all your wishes. You too Marge and mere.

The 2 week wait is hard but I went back to work. I'm sorry I've not been on. I get up at 5am for work and don't get home until 8pm and to be honest straight to bed. It's made the last week go quick. I've had very sharp tum pains and backache today. I did a cheap test 3 days ago just to see but nothing there. I guess the hcg injections gone! I've lost 4.5lbs without dieting though :) . So today was my test day.....but I didn't do it. I didn't want my head messed up for work as I couldn't get the day off. I now have 3 days off to get my head around whatever result I get. Ill let you know tomorrow. I'm 40 and 20s8 so it would be a miracle after over 14 years of trying so fingers crossed.

I hope everyone's weight loss is going well. I miss you guys!

Thanks Carrie. You look amazing in your photo and pure doing so well. I'm supposed to be asleep but couldn't resist catching up. Well done you! Right, now I'm really off to sleep ......

Thinking of you Angel and wishing you all the best.Mere x

Good luck Angel :)

All your good wishes must've helped. The Bubbas have decided to stick around for a while :). I'm pregnant! Woooohooo image.jpg

Over the moon for you Angel. Now take good care of yourself and have plenty of rest.
Mere x

oh Angel, I'm so excited for you, I actually got tears in my eyes as I read that, that's wonderful news!!!!!

:family2: :bighug: :bliss: :bananalove:

Still smiling hon xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I can remember that feeling of a positive result after trying for 6 years. It's the most amazing feeling, only topped by the feeling when u hold the little one in your arms.
Gosh! Your diary brings back so many memories. I am buzzed for you. Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Omg!! Fantastic! Congratulations! ! :D:D:D

Oh wow angel :D
Im very chuffed for you :D
Real food and taking care of yourself for now :)

Thanks everyone, ill still be watching how you're all going. I aim to try to keep my weight stable. Apparently slimmimg world is ok but I have to see a midwife first. Nothing wrong with supplementing with Exante packs though. They've been a life saver recently when I've no appetite. Good luck everyone. Full steam to goal all of you.

Hi sorry I've been absent I just got in from work and I'm exhausted. Had a house full of visitors for a week too. They left today. I've been dizzy today but that might just be 14 hours work. Still feels a bit unreal. I just wish scan day would come then I know. Exante packs plus food is still keeping me going. I've got to go to sleep. Up at 5 am again. Yawn. Take care.

Have a good nights sleep

Back