Elise,s weekly weigh in xxx

XEliseX

Hello, newbie here :)

Well i have decided to keep a log of my weekly weigh in and see how it goes, might end up doing a fortnightly weigh in instead.

Well, i weighed myself a week today and was 164lbs, just weighed myself today and im still 164lbs :eek:

Not to bad i guess, at least i didnt gain any :D i havent been as strict with my diet either and have joined a gym and only been twice but the wierd things is before xmas i was 167lbs, now i was at my sisters all xmas and eat like a pig and did no exercise and i lost 3lbs :confused: strange!

Anyway, off to the gym again tonight, looking forward to it as i love exercise :) not sure if i should do less weights and more cardio though :hmm:

Im going to properly start my healthy eating as of Monday (when i do the food shop) also just brought some jellys with only 10 calories to help my sweet cravings.

xxx

Thanks Alishastummymummy. good luck to you to.x :)

Well i have weighed myself again today and ive lost 1lb so im now down to 163lbs :D yeahhhhhhhhh lol

yes, i know its only 1lb but its my first loss :D and ive been working out 3x a week for about two weeks and eating healthier and i kinda didnt think it would work but it is :D, just wanted to share my first loss with you all.

Good luck everyone.xxx

Well weighed myself today and ive lost 3lb this week :D

I know that this is partly down to me having a stomach bug for to days so i didnt eat much but 3lb is 3lbs :D really looking forward to going to the gym tonight because ive only been once this week due to being ill.

Good luck everyone and keep going.x :)

Hi, congratulations on your weight loss, its great motivation to keep on going, and its great that you like to exercise, that will help the weight come off quicker, I wish I loved to exercise.

Thanks for the support everyone :)
and well done AishasTummyMummy, i see your doing fantastic at the minute :) we will get there in the end :D

Weighed myself today and ive gained a 1lb this week :( really disapointed but its what i needed i think because this week especially i havent been eating as healthy and only done it half heartley, so after i weighed myself ive brought some scales to weigh food so i can get my calories right and ive brought a new brita filta so that i will drink more water because i havent been drinking any where near as much as i should be. As of today im also cutting out tea and coffee and only drinking green tea, fresh start again and i will see how i go, if im not losing or gaining in the next few weeks i might join slimming world.xxx

Thanks Nikki,

Well i now kinda feel stupid :rolleyes:, i have just checked out my scales, and all along ive kinda guessed the calories for cereal etc thinking i was about right, well i was so wrong lol, ive been eating about twice as many calories than i thought i was having :rolleyes:, no wonder i put on 1lb this week :eek:

Over the weekend im gonna do a food list for the week and make a menu etc and weigh food so i get the exact amount of calories right this time.xxx

:p It's a real shock when you see what you should actually be weighing out... you're like... What ??? Is this it ??? :D

I know it's gonna be all good this week for ya. xxx

Tell me about it, when i actually weighed it out i had to check 3x to make sure i was doing it right because i couldnt believe how small the amount looked :D

Weighed myself today and ive lost 2lb :D so lost the 1lb that i gained last week plus an extra one, sooooo happy :) i did slip a day or two and i had dinner from the chippy one night this week so very happy with the result considering i cheated a little:D xxx

Woo hoo, have lost another 2lb this week and reached my first mini goal of losing half a stone :D

But been unwell again!!! with a cold so only been the gym once, so tired of being ill lately, think im going to start taking some vitamins see if that helps.xxx

havent been on in two weeks, been busy with son and half term, well two weeks ago lost 1lb then put it on again last week :( so weight still the same as last post lol, ive stepped it up in the gym a little and im now doing 50 minutes cardio instead of 40 3x a week as well as weights so going to see if that helps, going to see how it goes the next few weeks but if i stay the same then i think i need to have a change around with exercise or eating.x

Hi Nikki, thanks again for your support as always :)

I havent been on much myself lately but gonna change that, well, last week i lost the 1lb i gained :D but weighed myself today and ive put on another 2lb :cry:

I was expecting it really ive had such a bad week, work, college etc everything kinda got on top of me this week so i havent been the gym all week (gonna go tonight) plus i know ive eat more calories than i should of :sigh:

Im also due my monthlys so hoping that some of the weight gain is due to that :confused:

Im feeling alot better today and im going to start eating healthier and exercise again, just got to keep going :eek:

xxx

Well, just weighed myself today and ive lost 5lb :D so happy, i knew that the couple of lbs i had gained were due to my time of the month :rolleyes:
under the 11 stone mark now, 10 st 13lb whooo hooo, i have also decided to change my target weight to 10 stone because i can tell that ive lost weight, clothes are alot loser, and i feel another stone will be right for me because im quite tall, 5ft 8 and i dont want to look to thin and i think a small size 12 clothe size will be right for me, just need to save up some money to buy new clothes now lol.xxx

Weighed myself today and lost another 1lb, not much but im glad im still losing :D

Back