Embarassed and Ashamed

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi - I haven't been online for a while due to my laptop being broken. In that time I am so embarassed to admit that I have put 16.5lb on :wave_cry:.

I am sure I don't have to tell you all the tears I have shed but I eventually plucked up the courage to weigh myself this morning. WHY ????? Why do I sabotage myself all the time? Is there something wrong with me?

It all started when I had a planned night in ;) with food and drink and it never stopped. The fact that my laptop breaking down didn't help either. This site keeps me on track as I post my weight etc and amend my tracker every week. With having no laptop I just forgot about it all and have eaten like there is no tomorrow.

I am going to a works night out next Friday (11 days) and want to look the best I can. Inbetween that time I have my dads 70th birthday meal of which he has decided he wants to go to an Indian Restaurant on Saturday.

I am gutted, but I only have myself to blame :(

Thank you Julie x

Look we all fall down at times it happens were human, your now want to start again and im sure you will be back 100% on the diet and will be looking fab.....;)

Theres always something that comes up where it involves food!!!Theres no getting away from it!!!!

Ex

You can do it. I've had a load of trauma in the past 14 months and am now a stupid weight. I need to loose 5-6st. I'm off on holiday end of August with a memorial birthday meal in between. I'm wanting to loose as much as possible.

We are all in the same boat. As long as you keep swimming you won't drown!

Ahh Hun don't be upset. I have done this loads of times before, when doing WW. But now on CD, I am trying to stay in control.
I think you need to be proud of yourself for not putting it all on, and getting back in control, before putting it all and maybe more.
you haven't got too much more to lose. You could be at your goal weight in 2 months, 8 weeks. Wish I was there :)
chin up. Sometimes, going for a walk helps me find some positive thinking :)

Don't be too downhearted, It's not what you've done, but how you respond that counts :)

I sabotage my self as well, :( its too easy to do. Its done now, its what happens next that is important. before you eat think about it, make a 10 minuet rule, think about things first. see if that helps.
Learn from what happend. And set your mind, Plan to get up the day after a night off and have a shake. Have it all sorted so that IS what your doing.

Good luck, you can do it !!

Hi Miriam , how you getting on ? Well i have my exante its first day back on track for me .... so far its going well . booked holiday so 17 weeks lets see where i get too . Have you got back to exante ? Come on we are all here , come let us know how your doing

Back