Embarassing Problem

Pretika

Silver Member
Hi all, Just neare completing day 6 but I have a slight case of diaorhea?? I drink in excess of 3 litres of water during the day? so I dont know what is causing it!!! Help anyone!!

LOL thats funny. I supposse it could be broc and cheese soup I had.. not a pretty sight.... sorry

Well I've only started today but my tum is gurgling away-bound to with all the water I think. And I've got quite a bit to drink. I'm passing water alot but nothing else! It makes sense that you'd go more with drinking it I think as when my son was constipated the doctor said I had to get him to drink more. It worked!!

I used to have that problem, but also when you think you are going to break wind, but don't IYKWIM... not pleasant.... just make sure you wear black trousers...

Love

Think yourself lucky, I'd love a bit of the squits! I'm having problems getting it out! lol

No, seriously I think it can be a side effect of the diet.... It should subside as your body adjusts... x

yeah its like a detox effect, plus lots of water will help old rotting waste move through! nice thought huh????

Your body may not be used to the concentrated vitamins and minerals in the packs, or it may be the lactose.
I would split your packs, make them with a bit extra water and if you have them switch to lactose free flavours and see if that helps. Get in touch with your CDC if it continues. :)

thanks all... at least I know that I am not alone....

Thanks. I am going to stick to it evewn if it means that I spend most of my life in the toilet!!!

Ah well, at least it'll keep you out of the kitchen. lol x

Back