Embarrassing evening last night....

I was at a halloween party last night (went as captain jack sparrow) and I saw a lot of people who i've not seen a lot since I started the diet. I'm surprised my head could fit through the door when we left the party this morning, compliment after compliment and getting chatted up left, right and centre (my girlfriend was more amused than anything). One of her best pals also said, and i quote "Genna, your boyfriend is so sexy, so sexy, he's a total sh*g". Well I went from being Jack Sparrow to being a tomato in about 1/10th of a second. Just goes to show what a few stones of weight can do to your sex appeal.

Pmsl thats just excellent, lap it up hun! Better get used to it i think :)

yeah after my initial embarrasment I felt excellent about it. It certainly helped me to avoid picking at the massive amounts of party food which was laid in front of me

Go You!!! Well done

ails xx

awwww what a lovely post! I bet you feel fantastic! and just think that feeling is going to get better and better as more weight drops off! well done you xx

be proud! thats just wonderful - sounds like youre going to have to get very used to accepting compliments!

Thats fab, you enjoy every single compliment, you deserve them

Back