Emerald's Diary - I'm £100 Richer!!

Time of the month is rubbish isn't it....... well done with your loss, it's brilliant. You're a great inspiration xxx

Thankyou everyone. As I suspected I didn't get to my 1 stone award.... I was half a pound off!! I still lost 1.5 lbs though and am really shocked that it went so well. AND I was SOW! (again, it's getting a little embarrassing now. I love winning but feel like the class swot!) Each week I feel like I can't possibly have performed well but am always really pleased. I love SW so much for being such an effective diet that works so well with my lifestyle. I feel confident that if it weren't for the TOTM I'd have got my stone award, so it's something to look forward to for next week.

I've got SW chips in the oven to be accompanied with spaghetti from a can, a fried egg and quorn 'chicken' dippers (only 0.5 SYNS each!) and I'm going to wash it all down with a big glass of red. It'll be delicious and still totally on plan. I've done so many diets before (Slim fast, WW, herbalife, calorie counting, the GI diet.....) and I've never felt like I could carry on forever with them. Even my husband doesn't notice that he's eating 'diet' food. I feel really motivated after feeling really blah all day, my tummy still hurts but the wine should sort that out.....!

Roll on next week, cha ching!!

Emerald
X

Glad you're enjoying it and well done on the loss! My kids love the Quorn dippers too, they didnt used to know it wasnt chicken nuggets.

Well I'm £100 richer! Got my stone award last night at WI and had lost another pound so I'm also half a pound into my next stone!

Would have liked to have lost a little bit more because I'm keen to get to my club ten soon, certainly in the next three weeks. So I need a couple of significant losses to achieve that. However, I did have a bit of a flexible syn day this week and I think I've found that I really need red days to speed my losses up as too many carby green days leaves me feeling stodgy. So I have to make sure to make the effort to have a couple of red days each week. Also I've not done the wii fit for a fortnight now so i need to get back on track with that as I know that just the walking alone that I do each week isn't enough for me to really lose weight, maybe because I've always been a big walker and my body expects lots of walking from me anyway!?

I feel a bit of renewed vigor as I don't want to slip into only losing a pound a week, I know at some stage that will be inevitable but I feel as I'm still quite overweight my losses could be higher.

Emerald
X

Well done on getting into the next stone Emerald, that was me on Tues, only half a pound into the next stone but it feels great!

Back