Emergency kick up the bum needed!!

beccy_bebe

Hi all. Help! My first class of the new year was snowed off so i don't really know how i've done since new year - i think 1.5lbs off. But i've gone all silly since then. Since Weds i've had 2 bottle of wine, and 4 of digestive mint chocolate slices.... on top of eating my lovely pre-planned EE meals.... I know the plan, i know what i should have - it's the extras - and they're quite big extras creeping in. And because of the snow i can't make amends pounding the pavements! I've been dancing around getting off my first stone for weeks and then self sabotage sets in....Where the hell is my head at?! Help!!!

1 - dont be too hard on yourself
2 - you have lost a great amount already
3 - since xmas i have got rid of all goodies, i have such an addictive personality that i cant have 1 or 2 so they are banned from house.
4 - start afresh tomorrow, plan what your eating and stick with it

i have yo yo'ed for about a year, lost a stone then put it all on again. this time i have joined gym and went this morning feel so much better, had never joined gym before but hope it gives me boost i need.

good luck at getting back into it!!

Same happended to me yesterday. But instead of carrying on eating the wrong foods i drew a line under it and today started again. Never have done that before so i think that something has finally clicked in my head. Don't beat yourself up over it, just start again and do your best.x

Ome really good advice given here Hun. As the others have said, all is not lost you just need to get your motivation back and get on plan once again. You can do it!

Dont worry. Draw a line under it and start from scratch. Its in the past dont carry it forward and give yourself a hard time. We all do it occasionally so dont feel guilty. You can do it.

Dont think about it! Just start again today from scratch and stick to it! :D xx

Back