EmmaBella.....My Diary

Hang in there kidda - it DOES get better - promise :)

It is reckoned it takes 30 days to break a habit... but just focus on one day at a time :) x

-hugs-

To take your mind off food, Think about the lovely outfits you can buy when you`re lovely and slim!

Go for a walk, Read a book, Have a nice soak in a bubble bath etc etc :)

It DOES get better, I promise

Xx

Oh and make sure you`re drinking enough!

I find I get peckish if I haven`t had enough water x

Yes sweetie it does get better. Take it one day at time, drink plenty of water. I keep focused by hating the number that was on the scales the first day and that I do not want to be that way again. I feel so much better already - my health is improving daily :D

Keep going and always come on here for advice, inspiration and support :D :D

Good Luck

xx

Well done for not giving up emmabella! These are cravings and they will pass, it WILL get better! Remember your on day 2 and you should be heading into Ketosis in the next day or 2, which is when the hunger pangs will lessen and you should start feeling better :D

Long hot soaks are always a good way to pamper yourself, as are manicures, pedicures, face masks, massages, foot spas etc.

Like sacred silence said think of all the nice clothes you will be able to slim down into and wear without feeling self conscious, being able to even shop in stores you havent before, finding yourself feeling proud when you look into a mirror and how many people are going to compliment you. These are all things to look forward to :D

If it helps when I get a craving I imagine myself eating that food except its been mixed with somehing really disgusting like soap powder.

Your doing well hun x

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, but, the first few days are the worst & it really does get better! Hang in there & think about all the reasons you're doing it.

Good luck for the next few days!! & maybe check out the slideshow on here, that kills a good twenty minutes ;-)

Hannah

Hi Emma

It gets better.....like eveyone else has said...the first few days are probably the worst! But, doing a diary will help you to look back in a few weeks time and realise WAW...look how far I have come!

Hang in there and just keep yourself well occupied and drink,drink, drink, drink!!!

Before you know it, you will be coming on here celebrating your first stone loss!

Keep focussed and keep remembering why you are doing this..it will go a long way to helping you to get to your ultimate goal.

TAke care

Just hang in there!!! Another day or two and you will feel much better. I promise if you stick with it till your first weigh in that will be all the encouragement and motivation that you will need. You will then LOVE this diet! ....... Promise!!!

hope you feeling a bit better, i cant add to whats been said really except it does get better drink your water, lt is soooo worth it, i went to bed early first few nights to get over it
stick with it and best of luck ;)

Ah hun, as others have said it does get easier. Over the last month or so I have talked myself into eating and starting "tomorrow" many times and regret not sticking to LT each time. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll be in ketosis and the sooner you'll be at target.

The shakes do taste strange at first but in a couple of weeks time you'll be amazed you thought like this! I now love all the shakes and the peanut flapjack, although I haven't been brave enough to re-try the soup yet!

Hang in there and your first WI will be just what you need to keep going.

x

Dont give up doll, just look at what everyone has achieved here, back in April i thought the same, but now im over 4 stines lighter and still cant believe it and am still scared to wear smaller clothes!!! dont know why

We have all been there, sweetie, and the only difference is time.....you do each day 100%...and in a few days when the blessed ketosis kicks in, food will no longer be an issue....its TRUE!!!!

Im on day three, yesterday was hell, i really struggled, today is day 3, im alot better, i had to go to bed early , so i didnt eat, stick with it, x

You are doing great...usually after day 3-4 you will be much better as ketosis will be kicking in and you wont experience the horrible headaches and fuzziness.

Just keep drinking that good old water!

But, well done, you will soon be at Wk 1 :)

Stick with it! It's worth it in the end, promise!!

Keep your water intake up, keep taking your mind off f**d and e**ing* and you can get into ketosis and on with the LT journey :)

Good luck.

Back