• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EmMs Food Diary

Tomorrow I'll start recording my daily food diary.

I know what the plan for the week is because that's all we've bought from the shops. So it's half Red and half Green days, I just can't get my head around extra easy.

The fridge is full of veg and yoghurts and my fruit bowl over-flowing. I'm looking forward to keep it all tracked.

See you anon

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Today has been

B: Fruit salad and yoghurt

L: jacket potatoe, beans, cheese (HEx)

D: sausage, mash (HEx, 2 syns) and veg
Fruit cocktail and yoghurt (HEx)

Good day, I even got through helping R decorate her biscuits without being tempted :)

Green day today I think; and lunch won't be until 2pm so I need loads of fruit with me this morning to get through.

Change of plan already, doing a red day now. ;)

Breakfast was a bacon sarnie (hex), great start to a grey day :)

1 pint drunk already, only 5 more to go to meet my target of 3 litres of water a day.

30mins treadmill
30mins aquacise
2 pints of water
Banana
Apple

Lunch: chicken salad with loads of veg
Fat free Natural yoghurt
Grapes

So far so good

Had a snacky afternoon whilst cooking meals for the week, but I snacked only on fruit so that's all good!

And there's Bolognese for tonight, soup for Friday lunch, stew for Thursday and sw carbonara for tomorrow. Result

Just HAD to have something lovely after long meeting this evening; so 2 pieces of ww bread (hex) and marmalade (2 syns).

Good day

Green day today

Bfast: scrambled egg on toast (hex) and 2 satsumas

Snack: banana

Lunch: pasta with loads of veg and ff cottage cheese. Muller light

Snack: apple

Dinner: SW carbonara with (hex) bacon and (hex) cheese. Fruit salad and mini battenberg

Syns: 7