End of Foundation and Photos

westiegirl

Gold Member
Well last night was my last night of Foundation and it was sad for our
group to be going out separate ways.

I've lost 46lbs in Foundation and I'm really pleased :D

I've decided to move to LL Lite, starting on the 22nd April, to lose my last bit of weight (another 23lbs). I'm scared about introducing food, but I think with the support network I have IRL and on here I can manage it.

I've attached my official LL photos and I'm quite amazed at the difference :)

Attachments

• LL Front.jpg
    LL Front.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 153
  • LL Side.jpg
    LL Side.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 137
  • LL Sitting.jpg
    LL Sitting.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 149
Wow you look fantastic! Well done!

x

Well done the pics are great, what a change! :)

woot woo hunni ur looking fab well done chic
xxx
good luck on the rest of ur journey
xxx

You look so changed and happy now!! Well done and good luck with the rest of your journey Westie!!XX

fab fab fab!!!
well done!
daisy x

You look amazing!! So much younger and 'lighter', both weight wise and attitude wise!! Great work you!

Westie you have acheived a huge amount. You look stunning and have a gorgeous smile.

Hope you settle into LLLite easily. xx

Well done! You look great :)

Sarah I'm so, so proud of you.. I actually have tears in my eyes looking at your new pics comparin them to the others.... you look fantastic.... the one of you sitting down just says it all really .... the way your sat in the new one... poised and smiling..... you have done and amazing job.... I know how you've battled and I'm so pleased you found your mojo again...:D

Really looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month.... even smaller I bet... given me the spur to stick with it too...:D

Lots of love

Gee, thanks everyone :eek: Your wonderful comments mean a lot to me :)

Yesterday when I took the photos to work my colleagues all said that they never saw me as big as I was in the first photos, they just saw me for me, which is quite nice to know. Although I guess we are much more harsh on ourselves than other people really are :eek:

Mich, I have total faith in you being able to do this. See you in a couple of weeks :)

Woo Hoo WG, you look amazing.

many congratulations, and good luck on LLL

Back