End of week 1 and feeling in control :)

lostpolarbear

Well..its the end of week 1 and i've managed to get through the week with no cheating, no extra shakes, just what i'm meant to have. Got through the weekend where me and my hubby normally go mad and get takeaway, deserts etc, ive made it to monday! woop! Feel in control now and ive already lost 6lbs in 6 days (i know most of that is water retention but my jeans are already slipping down!) I feel pretty exhausted but no cravings today and no hunger. I keep looking at pics of me people have put on facebook and i look so big...and then i look at my thin pics, my goal! I just cant wait to not feel embaressed or paranoid all my friends are thinking "oh my god look how much weight she's gained". trying not to mention on facebook though about me being on CD as when i was on lipotrim i got so much negativity, which i think was jealousy...and i really could do with positivity. Any how YAY i made it :) xx

That brilliant loss

Well done hun Xx

Well done, next week will be easier as well for you

Well done - I'd be over the moon if I lost 6lbs. I'm just about to finish week 1 on the new ww propoints. It's been pretty painless so far although I miss biscuits! Ta 4 pics lady who lost 80 lbs - Sooo motivating to c u achieve that amount of weight loss!

Thank you everyone for your support :) Had a reeeeally bad evening tonight as me and hubby were almost at the point of ringing for a takeaway (hubby had bad cravings) ALMOST talked ourselves round to getting one when we saw sense. Fell so happy now, i think we needed to get to this point to realise we can make it to our goal now :) xx

Back