end of week 2 - all i can think about is...

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
food food food!

Have struggles a bit more this week - but although I feel as though I have done badly, when I look back I have only had a bit of salad and a babybel over my shakes.

That is pretty good considering the awful week i have had - my husband collapsed at work on wednesday and had to be rshed home, and I was up with him all night. It is terrifying - has happened twice before and bothe those times he ended up in hospital for a fortnight. We have no diagnosis and everytime he gets a headache we think it is happening again. They say it is a 'thunderclap migrane' but bsically that translates as 'bad headache we cant diagnose'

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow and I am just really hoping my week for forcing down my soups instead of burgers will have paid off. I think I will be fine as soon as hubby starts to feel better, but he is so sick and down in the dumps it is hard to stay positive

Best wishes to your hubby and I hope he is okay. i have heard these severe migraines can cause people to collapse. I hope the Dr's are able to diagnose the source of the problem. You will do great at your weigh in tomorrow as it sounds like you have worked so hard over the past week. just going into week two myself so please post your loss tomorrow. Take care

Oh hun sorry your hubby is poorly and i hope he gets better soon. I think you've done very well considering the stress you've been under this week and let's hope it shows at your weigh in dont let food win you can do this hun!!!!

sorry you are having a hard time, but your dping very well in the face of it all, by carrying on with the diet, im at the end of week two myself, im just shaking off the two stone i put on in the last two months, ( i had a bereavement and change of medication) so feel free to pm me im not a prolific poster,

food food food!

Have struggles a bit more this week - but although I feel as though I have done badly, when I look back I have only had a bit of salad and a babybel over my shakes.

That is pretty good considering the awful week i have had - my husband collapsed at work on wednesday and had to be rshed home, and I was up with him all night. It is terrifying - has happened twice before and bothe those times he ended up in hospital for a fortnight. We have no diagnosis and everytime he gets a headache we think it is happening again. They say it is a 'thunderclap migrane' but bsically that translates as 'bad headache we cant diagnose'

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow and I am just really hoping my week for forcing down my soups instead of burgers will have paid off. I think I will be fine as soon as hubby starts to feel better, but he is so sick and down in the dumps it is hard to stay positive

Hi Kikuka,

:grouphugg:

Sorry to hear your husband is not keeping well.

You have done brilliant this week and I do hope the scales rewards you well.

Hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kikuka,

I hope that your Hubby is on the mend and that they find out what the trigger is for the headaches....that must of been really stressful for you both and worrying.
Well done for not giving into temptation during that stressful time, that was really strong of you.

I hope that the scales show you how well you have done this week because you deserve it.

Take care

Kerry-Ann

i'm sorry, i hope everything starts looking up soon and i hope your husband feels better. Best of luck with your weigh in chick, a babybel wouldn't effect you in anyway so don't worry!

hope your husband is on the mend now. You struck a chord with me as during my 'sole sourcing' I hunger for a Babybel or a piece of strong protein-like smoked salmon etc. One tip I picked up on this site is to add a bit of curry powder to a soup and that makes a huge difference to the taste. Anyway keep going! like we all are trying to!

Back